New to the site

Options
Hi Everyone. I fell into this site and was astounded at how much my meals were in caleries. Yuck! My objective is to find meals I would eat and like to cook. I would love to meet new friends to help and support me and maybe I can help them.

Replies

• beccie2012
    beccie2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I fell into this site and was astounded at how much my meals were in caleries. Yuck! My objective is to find meals I would eat and like to cook. I would love to meet new friends to help and support me and maybe I can help them.
  • felicity_doll
    Options
    Hi Beccie,
    I'm new too, If I find any tasty low-cal recipies that actually taste good :laugh: I'll let you know!
    Fliss xx
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Try this for supper:

nice big 4 oz. b'less skinless chix breast - pounded thin.
    Thin slice of lean ham.
    Thin slice o' swiss cheese.
    Roll that up in a log, dust with garlic & parsley flakes and maybe a sprinkle of parmesan and bake 350 - 1/2 hour.

Park it next to a big salad (Lite ranch dressing on the side), some whole wheat pasta shells with a little butter & parm and a good helping of steamed asparagus or broccoli.

Nice big filling supper for maybe 500 calories. :laugh:
  • NASCARGIRLLUV
    Options
    HELLO ALL,WAS LOOKING JUST FOR A CALORIE COUNTER SITE AND FOUND THIS ONE.I DECIDED ON MONDAY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY WEIGHT AFTER I SEEN SOME PICTURES OF MYSELF ON MY SONS 29TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.WOW THE WEIGHT COMES ON SLOW BUT WHEN YOU DON'T GET PICS OF YOURSELF OFTEN WHEN YOU DO SEE THEM OH MY GOD.
    HOPING THIS WORKS OUT BY TRACKING THE FOODS YOU EAT ALL THE HIDDEN CALORIES I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!