Does anybody else get dizzy during workouts?

2»

Replies

• This happens to me as well. More so during heavy weight sessions. Like last night I did some legs which I can push a fair bit of weight. I find myself ever so slightly dizzy but I also can't seem to focus very well. I'm looking accross the room but everything is out of focus but stuff closer to me is IN focus even though I'm not looking there. It's like my peripheral vision is in focus, if that makes any sense.

No clue whats causing it.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    go get checked by your doctor first. it may be nothing more than getting up to quickly but get looked at!
  • One other thing that may sound silly, but don't forget to breath. Me and a friend were talking about it the other day and there are times when we are working out that we are so into what we are doing we forget to breath. It doesn't happen much anymore, but I used to be really bad about it when weight lifting in high school. Good luck
  • One other thing that may sound silly, but don't forget to breath. Me and a friend were talking about it the other day and there are times when we are working out that we are so into what we are doing we forget to breath. It doesn't happen much anymore, but I used to be really bad about it when weight lifting in high school. Good luck
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    I'll get dizzy and even go so far as blacking out if I workout on an empty stomach, or I have too big of a rolling calorie deficit. Usually takes about an hour.