What is on YOUR list for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    a totally hot outfit to make my bf jaw drop..and somewhere to wear it..

(I'd totally post pic for all my MFP'ers):wink:
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    This year I just want to make sure my kids are taken care of present wise. We are so broke and having to pay for several things that can't be put off that I'm just not to in a holiday spirit mood... pretty down.

If we could afford it, I would love to have some new workout clothes that actually fit me newer body and one of those cool knuckle light things for when I run in the mornings. :)

But for right now I just want to be able to see my kids smile on Christmas morning. :)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I like experiences as gifts. We went to London and that was a great gift for both of us and we are going to New Mexico so I can meet my future in laws for the first time. They have horses so I am going to get to ride one for the first time and go to the shooting range for the first time so I think my list is all set lol If I had to ask though.....slippers ( my feet get cold lol)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I really can't think of anything... I'm feeling like the Grinch and the Scrooge combined this year. :ohwell: I will be on vacation for two weeks... so that's going to be a gift in and of itself! :happy:
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I want a job! I've worked my whole life and now I've been out since June 2010!!!!

Other then that I like to get myself my own stuff this way I know I'm getting what I want. Unless it's jewelry, Belleek or Donegal no one ever knows what to get me!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    This year I just want to make sure my kids are taken care of present wise. We are so broke and having to pay for several things that can't be put off that I'm just not to in a holiday spirit mood... pretty down. ...

But for right now I just want to be able to see my kids smile on Christmas morning. :)

Last Christmas we didn't have two pennies to rub together and the only thing I could get for my stepson was baking materials so we could make cookies and ornaments. I got my fiance a corona I had in my car lol Spending time with family is key, find some free things to do and they will be happy :) Good luck!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    hmmm.... pay my gym membership outright for a while. Thats really all I want.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I would like to see more people adopt a dog from the pound before it closes for Christmas............. people don't stop to think that those animals left behind before the doors close for the holiday are killed, because they will be shut down for the holiday and no one is working to care for them.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    An IPad and for my bf to be with me for Xmas.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I want a Kindle Fire!
    So do I but they're not on sale yet in the UK :frown: Will have to wait till Eastertime :ohwell:

Don't really want anything for Xmas this year... hoping for a nice surprise... but we need some new stuff for the house so I'd rather we save the money and spend it on things we need.

I want to get the Hubster something nice too, but his fingers and wrists are just too big for off-the-shelf shopping :grumble: ... He might have to get an IOU until the new year :embarassed:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I never ask for anything.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    heart rate monitor..... and an iPod since I no longer have an iPhone (for use at the gym of course) - and the DVD 'the help'.... I'm pretty easy to please. ;)
  • PAWeissenstein
    PAWeissenstein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not too much - right... I would like to see good health for my friends and family; a cure for Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease and Dementia/Alzheimers. I also would like to see all of us on this weight loss journey continue successfully towards our goals and achieve them.

I want a job. It was 3 years ago today that the entire team of 12 people that I was a part of was laid off. To date only one of us has found a full time job and a couple have found some part time work.

I'd also like to see the global political infrastructure realize that we are all in this together, take their heads and brains out of wherever they keep them and work to educate the entire planet's populace to realize that. Once realized, maybe we can work towards conquering the greed that keeps people down and raise the standard of living for everyone.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Classic Chanel bag (hubby knows which one I want)
    Media fit
    a new treadmill
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES!!! All mine are hanging off me :)
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I asked for a better cooler for work. I need one big enough to keep all my food for the day and some ice packs to keep cold. I also asked for glass tupperware. I should be all set withmy "clean eating cooler" for Jan 1. ;)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    i asked my honey that very question.
    & he said he wants me with nothing on but a bow.

so, where do i find a REALLY BIG bow??? lol

My Hubby always says the same thing!! And I too have wondered where I would get a big bow....LMBO!! This is too funny!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    A Polar HRM ( I bought it for myself, it's being shipped, so I know I'm getting this lol)
    A few art prints
    Some German Breakfast Boards
    A necklace from Etsy
    A Merlotte's Bar & Grill mug

My husband is no good at gifts (usually he doesn't buy me anything) so I told him that a few trash mags, a puzzle book and some scratch tickets would make me a happy woman ( and that's no lie)
  • secretangel
    Options
    1. To see weight drop
    2. Exercise bike or wii fit
    3. Running shoes
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My two front toof's....

Oh, and some new workout clothes and biking gear...