Need Buddies!

Options
Hey all!

I've been using MFP for a while now, and while I love it, the scale is not budging for me! And, I know that's because I've not been the most diligent with my eating/workouts.

So, let's be friends! Do you need some motivation as well? I haven't added too many people on here but now I'd like to use more of the features of MFP.

Here are my deets: 5'7, 160lbs currently (highest weight: 212 lbs in March 2010), goal weight is 145. Let's do this!

Also, I blog over at: creativeweighs.blogspot.com:smile:

Replies

• nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No problem...would love to have the extra motivation. :smile:
  • KariBethCook
    KariBethCook Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Extra motivation? Would love some! :)
  • carolphany
    carolphany Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi im new to all this!! help me and let me help u!! add me as a friend!! i hope i can do this finally and look at the mirror and be happy of what i see!!
  • Shuliem
    Options
    im in if you would please!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    def !! just send request
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    I'd love some more weight loss buds on here!

I'm 5'8", currently 177 pounds. My goal weight is 160!
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Friend req sent!! anyone else who wants more buddies feel free to add me! I love motivating others and having them so the same for me!!!
  • simba777
    Options
    Hi
    I have never posted on here so here goes! Im currently 204lbs and would love to get down to 150 which is what i call my fighting weight! (You know that point where your wardrobe is huge and you can throw anything together and it looks hot-as opposed to throwing on the same old black smock!). I could do with some diet buds as i lose motivation on my todd!!
  • simba777
    Options
    hi
    Im up for joining in to!
  • offcouch180
    Options
    Hey,

I am all about joining. I can use the extra motivation too. I have been slacking for almost a year and gained some of my weight back.
  • sammc1982
    sammc1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi im new as well and would love some more motivation
  • freemanmalissa
    Options
    Hey yall,
    I'm so new to this too. I want to lose this darn baby weight I've been carrying around a year now. I want to lose 20lbs and can not seem to find ANY motivation. Please help me and I will help you!
    Missy
  • huffer380
    huffer380 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be friends as well. I've been doing this for about two months now...havent lost any weight but havent gained any more either. ive been having trouble just figuring what foods i can eat and coming up with meals. i feel pretty good about that part now, and have just recently added in working out. i do a two mile walk during my lunch break and then im using my wii fit at home and the treadmill in the evenings. But im determined to lose 15 pounds by my birthday in April. I think that should be doable. Lets hope!!!!
  • lindsaymj7
    Options
    I just signed up this morning! I am very excited but nervous all at the same time . I go to the gym but don't have the best eating habits. I would love to have people add me to give me the motivation I will need to be successful.
  • KellyAnn1874
    KellyAnn1874 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm always down to get some buddies to motivate me/swap recipes with! Feel free to add!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Have been reasonably successful over the past several monthes but coming up to Christmas I really want to drop a bit more. I just know I'll eat too much in the coming few weeks, so some motivation to keep eating sensible would be great.
  • careyayn22
    Options
    I'm feeling stuck too!
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation too! I am 5'7, 178 and my goal is 150. I am starting to lose motivation now that Christmas is getting so close and I would love to make some new weight loss buddies. :)
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi to All~

I am just starting MFP today....I don't have anyone to do this with so I am hoping some of you would like to be buddies! I really need someone to to accountable to!!! So tired of not being happy with what I see in the mirror :smile: