Proof that caffeine is a necessary way to start the day...

Options
CoryIda
CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
I was out of almond milk so I didn't get my coffee this morning.

I was making my oatmeal and I put cumin in it instead of cinnamon because I was apparently too tired to read the label correctly and didn't notice the aroma right away.

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Have you done anything stupid lately and blamed it on a lack of caffeine?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I put a tablespoon of SALT in my banana pancake batter instead of a tablespoon of sugar. Fail.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    so how was your cumin flavored oatmeal? :sick:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HA.. I once put my gallon of milk in the microwave instead of the fridge, prior to having my coffee. Not a good day, I had a newborn and 2 year old milk addict that couldn't understand why we can't drink the milk that sat in the microwave all morning.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    No water in the coffee pot, wait 10 minutes for it to brew, FAIL!
    I've done the cumin/cinnamon mix-up to!
    Refilled the Brita and immediately tried to pour a glass of water; water ALL OVER the counter!

Pre- MFP: Ben and Jerry's in the fridge not freezer.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i once added egg whites to my coffee instead of half and half. ever since then i buy the small container of egg whites, and the large carton of half and half.

so i need coffee before my coffee?
  • CoryIda
    Options
    i once added egg whites to my coffee instead of half and half. ever since then i buy the small container of egg whites, and the large carton of half and half.

so i need coffee before my coffee?
    I believe you do.

I probably should have just grabbed a spoon and dug into the coffee grounds this morning, especially since I was up for several hours in the middle of the night last night.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've done the whole fridge/cupboard swap with the milk cereal before....

Went to brush my teeth, grabbed the brush, grabbed the toothpaste, turned on water, opened toothpaste, wet toothbrush, closed toothpaste and forgot to actually put it ON the toothbrush

Put my keys in the fridge

Walked into the bathroom, forgot why I was in there, walked out and then remembered I had to pee LOL
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    When I don't have my caffeine people get hurt...
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options

Refilled the Brita and immediately tried to pour a glass of water; water ALL OVER the counter!

Done this multiple times
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My fiancee drives me nuts with this...I'm ALWAYS finding peanut butter in the fridge and jam in the cabinet.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I was out of almond milk so I didn't get my coffee this morning.

I was making my oatmeal and I put cumin in it instead of cinnamon because I was apparently too tired to read the label correctly and didn't notice the aroma right away.

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Have you done anything stupid lately and blamed it on a lack of caffeine?

lol...that is too funny! I bet that was an eye opener!
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sadly, this was while cooking dinner and after having had coffee for the day, but I was cooking a nice meal for my dad and trying to impress him (it was when I was still new to cooking) and went to saute some mushrooms in garlic butter. I cut a piece of butter off the stick, then threw the butter in the sink and the knife in the frying pan. At least my dad got a kick of it it; he said it proves I'm his daughter
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. I did something similar a few weeks ago. I had a beautiful protein, yogurt, peanut butter and berry shake going in the blender when I dumped in a load of Lawry's Seasoned salt....instead of cinnamon. I drank it, cringing the entire way.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Hilarious. I did something similar a few weeks ago. I had a beautiful protein, yogurt, peanut butter and berry shake going in the blender when I dumped in a load of Lawry's Seasoned salt....instead of cinnamon. I drank it, cringing the entire way.
    You are a better person than I am - I dumped my oatmeal out and started over.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    No water in the coffee pot, wait 10 minutes for it to brew, FAIL!

I've done the opposite, made a pot of coffee, but forgot the coffee.

Also, poured broth in my cereal (the almond milk box and broth box look very similar)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I once forgot to put a coffee cup in the coffee machine... before my coffee.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I made a cup of tea and forgot to put the tea bag in. I had a lovely cup of hot water, sugar, and milk.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Depilatory Cream on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Did NOT taste good! Also, moisturiser in my hair instead of shampoo. That took AGES to rinse out!