Is there anybody out there...

Options
I have really been struggling lately with my own demons. and lately i have come to realize that i have no support on the outside world.. with life and what not...and i am really reaching out for help...to anyone

can anyone give me any kind of tips or tricks that i can stay on track...with this and life.

and small words of encuragement anyone can lend my way..
I have really taken a stand with making myself healthier and my life better but going alone is making it REALLY difficult.

Please help...

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself this EVERY day: I'm worth it.

Repeat as necessary, since you are :)
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    :smile: Thank you... its been extremely hard. i am battling anxiety disorder. an i dont want to be on medication. cant afford it anyways lol. but i know i can do it. and your kind words im sure will make it alot easier.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Lots of people on this site. Check out peoples' profiles and friend those you are comfortable with.
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If I'm having a hard time I try to keep in mind why I'm doing this. Also I remind myself how I felt physically and mentally if I over endulged and how it's not worth feeling that way.
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me! You can message me anytime about anything. I can't guarantee that i'll have the best answers but i'll always reply. No one should feel like there alone. Medication isn't always the best answer, glad your looking for other options.
  • bluestheart
    Options
    I've been in the SAME boat for most of my life! I know what you are feeling, and I would be more than willing to encourage each other! I am about to turn 27, and I have decided that it's time to find happiness, not just for me, but for my kids. If I am not happy, they won't be. YOU are worthy of health and happiness. Tell yourself that every day and believe it. :)
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you... its been extremely hard. i am battling anxiety disorder. an i dont want to be on medication. cant afford it anyways lol. but i know i can do it. and your kind words im sure will make it alot easier.

I don't know if these work or not but this site has foods to eat or avoid to help with anxiety disorder.

http://www.anxietysecrets.com/nutrition-3.htm
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I had really bad anxiety for a long time and never used medications. tell yourself its okay and you are worth it. take your time and focus on you not the outside world. I had to take a step and remember to focus on me its not selfish a better me is better for everyone around me. it takes time, but you are stronger than you realize :)
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have suffered terrible anxiety, depression, etc over the years. I dealt with a lot of it by eating, and then eating more, and it never made it better. I posted this on my profile this morning " If problems weren't caused by food, they won't be fixed by food. The only thing that is fixed by food is hunger." Whenever I feel I "need" to binge, I repeat this over and over in my head. Ice cream tastes good, but it won't get rid of the pain.

Good luck, you can do this.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    It sounds stupid but... my advice is... Just keep going.

When you have negative thoughts, just repeat to yourself. !Stop. I can do this. I can do this".

You will be okay, you've done so well to lose over a stone, you're on the right track. :smile:
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    :smile:
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    thank you all!!! i mean really... i felt so alone.. and now i know i am not... please anyone who feels comfortable add me. im always willing to help as much as you all have helped me today.
    You are all truely a blessing. and im not afraid to reach out anymore.

Thank You...