Lost 3 stone on WeightWatchers, gona give this a try:)

Options
Hi all!! :)

I downloaded this app last nyt and I cant wait to try it! I'l give myself 2wks & see how i get on! I've done weightwatchers and managed to keep the weight off, i'd recommend it to anyone!! but with this, its only day 1 and im starving already :/

Any tips???

Much love,

Steph x

Replies

• pengielynn
    Options
    i have the same situation im on ww (2weeks tomorrow) and i did it before so i know i can buuuuuut im soooo hungry and i have gone way over points this week and i dont have a clue how to stay on track n stop caving
  • gingapeach
    gingapeach Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As a former ww member, you fill up on fruits and veggies. Fruits are free and most of the veggies are too.
  • ottersln
    Options
    Eat more veggies as they are low calorie and used to be freebies on WW. :wink:
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You may need to up your food intake. I'm a WW Life Timer, I find that due my activity I require more calories. In weight loss mode I keep my calorie around 1570, but now I'm in maintenance mode and my calories are at 2070.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would say fruits and veggies as well, aslo everything in moderation.

I LOVE those fiber one brownies for a choolate fix, and granola bars aren't horrible...

I have boiled eggs too they are really great :-)

Most diets say not to breat but toast with penut butter is awesome and only about 200 calories
  • Thanks for all the tips guys, im on day 3...so far so good!!i found ww amazing so if ye need any tips i'll b happy 2help:)