Day 1......missed my goal by 9....

Options
but will do better tomorrow .....well i hope I can keep up the faith and the exercise regime, wish me luck! The calorie counting has really helped identify easy wins already, no more cheese sandwiches, wow... 650cal?

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as missing your goal by 9. If you were within 100 over or under, you're in your goal range! :smile:
  • BackInAus
    BackInAus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The way my husband looks at it, you are already cutting your calories say by 300-700 a day. So you should still make a nett loss.
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as missing your goal by 9. If you were within 100 over or under, you're in your goal range! :smile:

AGREED:tongue:
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yeah most yellow cheese is 40% fat +. You could try cottage cheese though. They do low fat versions and it's good with chives.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else here. MFP might tell you -9 but there's no way you can be that accurate in measuring portion sizes and food types. So long as you're +/- 50 to 100 you should be right on track. Good job!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It is funny when you start here and see the calories that are in things, you really start thinking more about it. You look for things you like with less calories or change your favorites to lighter versions. Good luck to you.
  • lunaephiliac
    Options
    yeah! i had a bunch of calories left last night and treated myself to a triple steak stack from taco bell- 690 kcal! holy crap!
  • lshamlee
    Options
    It could have been much worst...Tomorrow will be better :smile: . Remember to plan your meals out ahead of time.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Logging makes you look at what you are consuming, you don't realise the calories in things untill you log them.

I don't worry about being 50-100 over or under it averages out over the week.

Good luck on your lifestyle change.:smile:
  • jsneddon
    Options
    thanks for the heads up, doing much better since then!
  • jsneddon
    Options
    Thanks, agreed the daily logging is very helpful, keeps you on track and stops you sneaking a biscuit!