LasVegas workout classes

Options
I am addicted to the Les Mills workout classes at Golds Gym where I am a member. In two weeks I am going to be traveling to Vegas and staying for a week. Does anyone else out there attend classes at any of the Golds in Vegas?

Replies

• hollyhenry14
    Options
    I am addicted to the Les Mills workout classes at Golds Gym where I am a member. In two weeks I am going to be traveling to Vegas and staying for a week. Does anyone else out there attend classes at any of the Golds in Vegas?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Mmm, Les Mills, which ones do you do? I do Body Pump. Love it, except I wish they had more rock songs to pick from.

My wife is at the point with her classes now (she is the instructor, and let me tell you, it's WORSE when your wife is your instructor, she is brutal, in a good way) where she mixes up tracks from different sets, of course she takes all the hardest sets and puts them together, but it's great that way because you can become used to the set and it's not as effective, this way she keeps you guessing.

I HATE the tricept track, ack, that one burns. Course I always put too much weight on thinking I'm a tough guy.

if anyone is interested, go check out some sample video's
    http://www.lesmills.com/global/en/members/bodypump/bodypump-group-fitness-program.aspx
  • hollyhenry14
    Options
    We have several female instructors who's husbands come to their classes also. The men always stay in the back of the class. Is this the tradition with you gym also? LOL
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ahh, nah. I'm usually somewhere in the middle. But I have been up front too. It doesn't really matter in ours though since the room is surrounded by mirrors, eveyone can see everyone else in any direction they look.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg I love body pump...I moved and can't find a gym that is close by that has the classes....any idea if they sell the body pump tapes? and banks wow I would love to be in your wife's classes it sounds awesome!
    hugs!
    Ali