Just Joined

Options
Hello, everyone!! I just signed up with myfitnesspal. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am 24 years old and decided it was time to put my foot down and get healthy. I know the process will be grueling and very difficult, but I am determined to succeed. Good luck to all of you!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Replies

• Nicole85
    Nicole85 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, everyone!! I just signed up with myfitnesspal. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am 24 years old and decided it was time to put my foot down and get healthy. I know the process will be grueling and very difficult, but I am determined to succeed. Good luck to all of you!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me.
  • MyAngelAndMe2
    Options
    :heart: Welcome Nicole85 :heart:

And welcome to becoming healthy :happy:

It will be easier for you with support from all of us. We care and we know what you have gone through and will go through, but it is SO worth it

My philosophy...... Keep your feet on the ground and your mouth closed!! (read: keep exercising and quit eatin so much}:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And of course.....laugh often :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey Nicole!How are you?My name is Rose I'm new to this site too.Congrats on taking the first step!I'm going through the same thing-putting my foot down and saying it's time to make progress!It's difficult and goes slower than I'd like but focus on the progress not the goals.Hope to hear from you soon.