Very little calorie snacks

Options
I LOVE to munch! Imagine that. I try to do well, but gum doesn't always satisfy me while I'm at my desk working, so I need to find snacks that are not horrible to munch on.

These are some I try to keep in mind when I'm on a munch kick:
~Kix! Yes, the children cereal. Low sugar and nice crunchy munching snack.
~Yogurt Peanut Butter with apples. ----Mix 1 tbs with 1/4cup of low fat vanilla yogurt, much better for you, but still EXTREMELY delicious!
~Pirates Booty puffs. Sour Cream and onion or cheddar. I love those.
~Sugar free hard candy.
~Popcorn
~Broth to sip on.

Any other thoughts for low calorie, low sugar munchin snacks?

Replies

• TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    beef jerky :)

bud light? Oh that's totally not nutritional... Bud light lime? Yeah that has fruit in it :)
  • audrey_mckay01
    Options
    OK so these do have sugar but it's natural sugar - grapes - i can eat 1/2 a cup after any meal or for a snakc and immediately feel stuffed!

Salad is also great for a snack or a filler - lettuce only has like 20-30 calories for 5 cups! that is a HUGE salad just make sure to choose a low fat dressing to go with it and you have a HUGE 50-75 cal snack
  • carimccutcheon
    Options
    Carrots always fill me up and if you make ranch with smart beat and nonfat milk (you taught me that) you have a hella low cal snack.
    I really like the special K protein bars. They're 170 cal but they really fill you up especially if you take a drink if water between each bite. That can last me like 4 hours.
    I'm not a big snacker, but hopefully that gives you a few more ideas.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Pickles and celery! Both are zero calories :).
  • Hooping4Life
    Options
    Mmmm, pickles. I always forget about pickles. Thank you!
  • Hooping4Life
    Options
    Awesome suggestions. Thank you all!