New to MFP today....looking for freinds and motivation!!!

Options
Hey everyone....I am new to MFP today and looking to make some friends! I am 31 with 2 little ones at home and really need to lose some extra weight. I tend to start and then something comes up and I fall off the wagon, It then takes me awhile to get back on! Looking for some good motivation!!!!

Replies

• valh12
    valh12 Posts: 13
    Options
    nice!! you can add me if you can like!
  • alliwilli
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new as of yesterday! I'm 33 and have 1 little guy at home, and am desperately trying to lose those last few baby pounds (2 years later)...
    Good Luck!
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello. I know how it is to try and lose baby weight. Good luck and feel free to add me if you like :)
  • roseganira
    Options
    I do the same thing. I will start a diet and start exercising and then I give up quickly.. I lost over 100lbs 7 years ago after I had my daughter but I gained a lot of it back. You can add me if you want. I've only been on here for a few days now and am looking for friends :)
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have yo- yoed with dieting for years . My doctor suggested this site and it has been great . I really have been fortunate to find some great encouraging friends who support and cheer me on .add me if you would like .