Hiromi "Full Of Beauty" New Year 2012 CHALLENGE!

Options
What does Hiromi Mean? In Japanese means "Full of beauty; big ocean" .
--
Hi! I'm starting a New Year 2012 Challenge. I wanted to name the challenge something UNIQUE, So that's what i did. Because were all different & unique in our own ways. And all of us have most likely been sad,depressed,feeling like a loser,etc before. & Have had people doubting us,etc. But were all beautiful. No matter what they say. & Words WON'T bring us down.
So now its time to CRUSH this like a Star! Cause we are 1.

Once or Twice a week, Ill assign the team a new goal. ARE YOU READY TO CRUSH THIS? If so, LET ME KNOW IF YOUR GAME!! And if possible, Tell us your goals..Goals you want to reach by or before the NEW YEAR..Your name..And starting weight. (optional:measurements) & Anything else you want to say.
*I might also start a group!*
I'll also be having a reward to those people who lose 10lbs by or before the NEW YEAR , Lose 5inches off their body OR , Put in a total of 200 minutes of exercise.
The Reward: A signed autograph from me to YOU, The autograph would most likely be as a picture. Like the autograph would be as a picture file. (Example: "To my #1 Fitness Pal , Amy." & Then at the bottom i sign my name.)
You'll also get a personal inspiring note from me. You'll get the rewards to your e mail.

MY goal is to lose 10lbs by the new year! & To exercise at least 3x a week.
My starting weight: Aprox 181.
Name: Ashley

ARE YOU GAME!?

Replies

• KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Where's the Challenge Group? Or is this it?! Lol
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am in but do i have to tell my weight lol
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Let me know if you decide to create a group for this please
  • merrick7871
    Options
    I am in! I would love to lose 10 lbs by the New Year myself.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm also aiming to lose 10 pounds, so, I'd love to sign up for this.. if you make a group, please let me know!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Where's the Challenge Group? Or is this it?! Lol

Ha, Sorry for being confusing. This is the challenge, & I might open a group soon. If i do ill let you & everyone know.
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    I'm also aiming to lose 10 pounds, so, I'd love to sign up for this.. if you make a group, please let me know!

Ok, I'll let you know. & Awesome. Glad that you joined!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    I am in but do i have to tell my weight lol

If you don't want to you don't have to. :D glad that you joined!
  • humezaki
    Options
    What a trip.... I came across this post and had to read further since my first name is Hiromi... (yes I am japanese). Being that my name is in this challenge I think it was meant to be AND I would love to lose 10 lbs by new years!!!
  • KatyLBC
    Options
    ok...just checking! :)
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Welcome aboard everyone!

Our team weigh-ins will be Sundays & Wednesdays! (If you want to weigh in differently than this..Then that's fine. But it'd be great if you would do It with the Team on Sun & Weds.)

If anyone has questions, Mssg me or just ask here. :)

I thank everyone for joning! & I know were all gonna do great! Can everyone tell me about their exercise & diet routine?

We'll be posting & doing this challenge till the New Year, So no better time to motivate/support/get to know eachother then now!

Spread the word about this awesome challenge! We're all a team! Working together to succeed! =*)

LETS CRUSH THIS, Hiromi's!!

Best Regards..With Beauty,
    -JustMeAlwayZz
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    What a trip.... I came across this post and had to read further since my first name is Hiromi... (yes I am japanese). Being that my name is in this challenge I think it was meant to be AND I would love to lose 10 lbs by new years!!!

HAHA! =) YES, What a trip! Lol. Thats awesome that your name is Hiromi!! Very BEAUTYful name! :D
    WELCOME ABOARD! TO TEAM HIROMI! Glad to have you! & I know you can lose the 10lbs by New Years! So..
    LETS CRUSH THIS!!
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    I am about 160 or 170lbs at best guess, I actually am not quiet sure. (Size 12 jeans, on a good day ; )
    I am 5'8 and I want to loose 10 or 15 lbs maybe even 20 but I won't kill myself over it. :D

I love this new challenge idea!
  • BigBeauti23
    BigBeauti23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 5 more pounds before the new year!!
  • rs2174
    Options
    I want to lose 3 - 5 lbs by the New Year and work out 3x a week!
  • KatyLBC
    Options
    I have about 30lbs to lose to reach my first goal!

Current Weight: 208
    1st Goal Weight: 175

I'm pushing 6ft tall and I don't remember what 175 looks like, I'll reassess once I get there. ;)
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Welcome to the group Jade! & Beauti23!

I love your goals guys! & I know you guys can reach em before/by the new year! We just got to work hard at it & we'll suceed! So stay on top of your diet and exercise routine!

The goal for our team from Dec. 8 - Dec. 11, Is to do 30 crunches & 10 pushups each day..LETS GOOO!!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Hows everyone doing? With eating, exercise, the new team goal?!!
  • humezaki
    Options
    Crap. Bad weekend. The evil holiday parties.... Didn't lose any weight on Sunday but today I hit the gym hard. Did a spin class and then did the eliptical and a pilates class. Hopefully will have better results tomorrow or atleast by Sunday's weigh in.