If you still view Commercials, what's your favorite one?

Options
13»

Replies

• sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    I love the State Farm commercial with Aaron Rodgers. Discount double check! just cracks me up
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I like the AT&T BlackBerry commercial where the boss is telling each employee to just screw around however they normally do. "You, keep standing by the water cooler and updating your 4-Square status". "That's MAYO of the water cooler." LOL
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    The T-Mobile one where they sing "walking in an orgy wonderland." ... err... or something like that! XD
    ps, I know it's 4G but it sounds like Orgy.

Ha! I thought the same thing when I first heard it!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the Hyundai commercial with the little girl and her dad sitting in the back of the SUV singing "Feliz Navidad"! She is just adorable!

LOVE that girl... have you seen them in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L64c5vT3NBw

SOOOOOO friggin' cute!!!
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love the Allstate mayhem commercials my favs are the one where is a raccoon in the attic and where he is sitting in a carseat in the back of the mini van, too funny

Those are pretty funny too! I like the one where he's the "blind spot". haha

When he is the Christmas tree and says "like making love to a lumberjack"...cracks me up
  • DM_USCG21
    Options
    Clay Matthews Fat Head Commercial!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Allstate mayhem they kill me. "I'm Your Blind Spot, My Job Is Easy: I Hide Big Things........."youre good" :)