Christmas dinner ...

Options
Hi everyone

Just wondered what everyone was planning to do for this meal? Stick within your calorie allowance? Ignore the calorie allowance just for this one day? Log what you eat? Not log what you eat?

As i am not going to be drinking (boo) I think I will just eat what I want. Not sure whether I will log or not, though ... sometimes it's better not to know ...

PF x

Replies

• petitfilou
    Options
    Bump
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did all my meal splurging during thanksgiving time. Christmas, is no different for me, just continuing my usual diet/exercise regimen.
  • chloizzle
    Options
    I'm not going to worry that much about going over my cals, but I'm not going to go crazy. Sensible portions and all of that. :) I'll log if I can be bothered but honestly I don't care that much! It's christmas and I want to enjoy it!!

But I'm only taking christmas day off because then it's going away for the new year and that'll be five days of crappy food, booze and no exercise... then it's my birthday... Then back on the wagon. :)
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not counting calories Christmas day, but I AM going to make sure there are some really delicious veggie dishes so I can stack my plate with those and just have small amounts of the unhealthy stuff.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Christmas day i intend to throw my food diary out the window and go balls to the wall. I will eat what i want, and as much as i want. Full fat ice cream with clotted cream all over it! Cakes...chocolates...etc etc.

For that ONE day.

Boxing day, it's down the gym and back to tracking.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have been losing an average of 1.2 pounds per week since the week before Thanksgiving by eating around 1500 calories 6 days a week and having one spike day refeed (Thanksgiving was one of those days).

No point in depriving myself...I intend to eat, and I will also lose between 1-2 pounds that week as well. I actually lost 1.6 pounds Thanksgiving week.