abdominal fat

Options
i have a abdominal fat rather then other my body is not over weighted i walked a lot n do exercise but it does not work so which is very helpful for belly n waist fat?

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    i have a abdominal fat rather then other my body is not over weighted i walked a lot n do exercise but it does not work so which is very helpful for belly n waist fat?
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    Well, I hate to say it, but you can actually target an area of your body for fat loss. As you burn calories, the first place it looks for energy is stored carbohydrates. Once the carbohydrates have been burned, then it looks to burn fat for energy. Where that fat comes from can not be decided. It is the path of least resistance, some fat comes off easier than others. For most, the belly and waist are the last to go. So keep exercising and eating right with a caloric deficit and you will eventually start burning that fat around your midsection!
  • MarineWife1371
    Options
    running/jogging is one of the best ways to get rid of belly fat.... like the person said before me... your body will take the path of least resistance to burn the fat so you need to just keep burning and itll come off!