I REALLY want to...

Leslietheriot
Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
get a new piercing. What should I get pierced???

Replies

• hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Belly button?
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    that depends on what u like. are u looking for something simple like your ears or maybe your nose or maybe a little more daring like somewhere hidden??
  • It depends on your tastes. I have had my ears, nose, tongue and belly button pierced. The only ones I still have are my ears and tongue. But it depends completely on you and your lifestyle

Best Wishes!
  • Jessyrabbit
    Jessyrabbit Posts: 24 Member
    What do you already have? I took my lip ring out just recently and I miss it :( I had my nipples pierced for a few years. they ended up getting rejected. But the only reason I have not had them repierced is cause i'm afraid it would be pointless if they just got rejected again!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    i have my lip pierced, its nice!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    I have currently or have had in the past my nose, my tongue and my ears pierced. I'm thinking about getting my belly button pierced since my belly is a little flatter than it has been. The only piercings that I have now are my ears. I lost the rest of them because I was trying to be a grown up...LOL. But anyway...I am open to just about anything. I would get a tat but I have an addictive personality and I know that I would end up sleeved :)