I just made 3 dozen truffles without tasting!!!

Options
sallytx
sallytx Posts: 43 Member
Hi everyone! Ok.....I know it is a small success, but for me this is really, really big! Usually during Christmas, I make cookies and truffles and cakes, etc....and i always ending up eating lots of batter, dough, finished product, etc....

Well...for the first time ever, I made truffles without ONE BITE!!! Can you imagine? rolling one candy after another without a bite? This is so important for me.

Anyway...I wish all of the rest of you cookie makers out there the same success during this holiday season!

Replies

• Zero2hero2013
    Options
    now thats will power! amazing job! small victories like this will win you the war! hehe
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Good for you! bet you feel so proud and that feels better than guilt.

I make cakes, fancy ones and its always a challenge not to nibble and sample, unless its a new icing flavor Im doing pretty good. and ive got my taste testing down to just that a simple little taste not a spoon full or a full peice of cake. and yes I log my taste tests.

The holidays are hard enough to get through, allow a little (i mean little) tasting and some healthy treats and you wont have to add guilt to the holidays.

WAY TO STAY STRONG!!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to stay strong!!! Go killer!
  • JessF2003
    JessF2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm avoiding baking because I know I'll have to taste test! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!