73 pounds lost w/LOTS of pics

Options

Replies

• SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hi Five!!! Ms KeKe!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! I love the pic of you standing in the old pants!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :blushing: :happy:
  • newpgirl
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats :smile:
  • ottersln
    Options
    You go girl! You are looking FABULOUS. Keep going and make it a lifestyle change for the rest of your days. Are you following a specific diet? Whats your exercise regiment? Keep us posted!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    What a phenomenal job in such a short amount of time! You have accomplished awesome things already and you encourage and inspire sooooooooooooo many people along the way. I know you'll reach Onederland and all of your goals with no problem. Get it girl :)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    You go girl! You are looking FABULOUS. Keep going and make it a lifestyle change for the rest of your days. Are you following a specific diet? Whats your exercise regiment? Keep us posted!

I don't diet..I eat what I want, just in portions..I have learned to control my portion sizes.. I workout 5-7 days a week and anywhere from 45mins to 2 hours..I also burn anywhere from 900 calories to 1300 calories a day..
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!!!!!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fab! Thanks so much for posting, you are an inspiration to me!!! :flowerforyou:

Sláinte
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You have done an amazing job!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. You worked hard and it shows. Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing. You look wonderful.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Great transformation!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job! Thanks for sharing.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC results!! WOW! That last picture is awesome!! Makes me wish i had saved some old jeans! I just got rid of them all, I won't let them waste space, because I will NEVER be that big again!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Awesome!! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! I hope you're buying yourself a cute New Year/Bday dress for hitting ONEderland :bigsmile: You deserve it!!!!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great! Excellent dedication and focus! Keep it up!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    GREAT job!!! I hope you're buying yourself a cute New Year/Bday dress for hitting ONEderland :bigsmile: You deserve it!!!!

Yes, I do plan on buying a really cute short dress..Since I've never own one before..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!