Spiked Egg Nog - Fly the world Christmas Challenge (Closed G

Options
Welcome to the Christmas addition to Fly the world Challenge.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGWjN0Yz2hfdGpPVVZ1S2k3UzVVRXZXOVpGNmtsUFE#gid=0
this is the current spread sheet. I'll tinker with it for a bit but please check it out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/406465-lee-s-christmas-fly-the-world-game
This is the original thread that the game is on with the map on it.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004af6f1c891a4b00054&msa=0&ll=39.368279,1.40625&spn=132.21796,
This is the map.

Team Members:

Aggielu
Obstacleone
Iamsam25
Jrdoty8986
Zumbawhit
Spiceshirl

If you don't have each other as friends on here I recommend you do.
We do have a logo.. Jana's in the process of hosting it for me so I can give it to Lee. I will be submitting our team tonight for the race though.
I don't know the total amount of calories but we all need to be burning at least 500 daily. I know sometimes that can be hard to do but try to do your best. I know some of us (aggielu, spiceshirl) have a tendency of doing big burns and if we can get a couple of us doing this on a regular basis we could do what we did last time, which was destroy the competition.
I hope you all have fun and good luck!

- Obstacleone (eric, super awesome captain that all the ladies love and all the dudes wish they were like)

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    sen.jpg

Just change the IMG to img - I don't think we can post pictures in our signatures anymore, though. :frown:

sen.jpg
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Love the name and the logo! Looking forward to kicking some Christmas *kitten*!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Hey Team. Let's kill it.
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Yeah Yeah!!!!!!

Just the thing I need to get off my butt and kick some christmas booties. December where are you?:huh:

:bigsmile:
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Love Egg nog...... have not had it in years!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    sen.jpg

Just change the IMG to img - I don't think we can post pictures in our signatures anymore, though. :frown:

sen.jpg

Great Logo!!
  • zumbawhit
    Options
    I'll be honest. There are some days where I'm not able to get to the gym to burn (cause I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4 young kids), but I work there, so on the days I work, I definitely burn my share of calories. I just don't want anyone to freak out if they see a blank day. I will definitely carry my load! I tend to get big burns in 3-4 days a week!
  • AggieLu
    Options
    My workout this morning was sort of a test try to make sure I can be a good member of this team. I surprised myself quite a bit with the calories burned. I was so scared saying "yes" to Eric before my doctor's visit. I didn't want to disappoint you guys. I guess when there's a will, there's a way. I'm glad to let you know, that I didn't feel my ankle hurt any more than it usually does, which doctor said is okay when I exercise, I'm not hurting or making anything worse :)

Whitney, you will do just fine. Do your best :) This isn't a competition among us which one of us burns most calories. It's a competition against other teams. We are a team, we don't let anyone fall down.

Have a great day you guys. KISSES
  • obstacleone
    Options
    I love all the support everyone is already showing.
    I'm glad we are okay with blank days because unfortunately me and Dave will be away on the 2nd and 3rd coming back on the 4th. I don't know how much we will be able to log or how we will actually log (shopping.. I know two dudes shopping right?) but I'll figure something out.

You're all awesome
  • AggieLu
    Options
    Hello Team :O) Love you guys...
  • obstacleone
    Options
    dave and I still need to work out and we as a team have so far done over 4500 calories burned today.
    How awesome is that?
  • zumbawhit
    Options
    Thank you to whomever put my calories in for me! I'm mostly on the MFP app on my phone and can't access the message boards unless I get to an actual computer!
  • Athena413
    Options
    I wussed out and didn't go to the gym today - sorry guys! Zumba/Zumba toning in the morning and MAYBE a spin class if I get my butt out of bed that early - but either way I'll kick some *kitten* and take some names tomorrow! :smile:
  • obstacleone
    Options
    Thank you to whomever put my calories in for me! I'm mostly on the MFP app on my phone and can't access the message boards unless I get to an actual computer!

that's me, I watch over like a concerned father
  • zumbawhit
    Options
    LOL! Nice analogy.
  • obstacleone
    Options
    Okay guys,
    I'm sorry for the low side of my calorie burned the last few days, weekends are usually my go to for high burns but Dave (Iamsam25) and I went to Edmonton for the weekend. we did what we could but that's not enough and I apologize for that. I hope to be able to make up for the lower numbers and I plan on trying to do more per day than I did so far in the challenge.
  • zumbawhit
    Options
    I apologize, too. I'm having a lot of pain in my foot right now and I'm just not up to being on it very much. It's constantly swollen and I have to ice it several hours out of the day. I have to get Steroid Injections a couple times per year, so this is nothing new. Teaching Zumba tonight and tomorrow, but got a sub for Thursday's class... Getting another steroid injection in my heel at 4 that day, THANK GOD! Things should be better after that! Until then, I'm sticking to spinning (which I think MFP shows low cal burn... but whatever). Sorry... I'll be out on Thursday afternoon and Friday letting the foot rest. Hopefully, I'll be back in the gym Saturday morning!!!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    SPINNING! :happy:

I've been sickly the last few days so that's my excuse for not working out. I have spin class tomorrow, though, so I'll make up for a day or so with that.
  • Athena413
    Options
    It's a good thing I burned so many calories on Saturday. Sorry guys - I just haven't been myself the last few days. I'll make up for it - I promise!!
  • zumbawhit
    Options
    Um... no one has input any calories since the 9th... LOL!