Not new.. looking to add friends

Options
Hi there!

I'm not new.. just looking to add some new friends..

I've been on MFP for almost a year. I ran three 5ks this year plus did the Warrior Dash, but I still consider myself to be a new runner. I'm hoping to do much more in 2012!!

Send request if interested!

Thanks!
Chrissy

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello hope you have a great day
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi - That is awesome! I always envy others that can run and do what you have done. You should be proud:)
    Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ac33160
    Options
    I'm not new either, seems I'm the last one left out of the people I joined with. Looking for some new peeps!
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey I AM new :) If you need a friend I'll be happy to be yours...

Damn, I wish I was a runner... I guess I never really tried. I mean, I can run for an hour (about 6 miles) but have never tried longer. :)

Anyways, I love eating healthy and finding ways to make healthy food delicious, so I could be a friend that looks over your food diary and makes suggestions about eating healthier (if you want that kind of friend)

Anyone else who needs friends, feel free to add me :D
  • mtgordon1908
    mtgordon1908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a friend on MFP to keep me motivated. If you could add me I would love some encouragement. I also do a run in the morning but its only for about 35 minutes at 4.8 - 5.0.
  • leah1023
    Options
    I am also not super new, only 1 month on here but looking to add friends :-) Need as much motivation and support as I can get !!