Hey Hey Hey

Options
I've been stalking MFP for a week so I'm finally introducing myself. I need to lose 100+lbs, I currently weigh 288lbs. For a week, I've been exercising and eating healthy. I'm eating between 1400 - 1600 calories a day and exercising 1 1/2 to 2 hrs a day. I work from home so I have time to exercise. Wish me luck!! :)

Replies

• jacquiomy
    jacquiomy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Good Luck with your journey. With your calorie goal and exercise plan you will be shedding weight in no time :)
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Welcome to the FAMILY..Good luck to you.
    You are in the right place! feel free to add me as a friend.
    :smile:
  • Pookey14102
    Pookey14102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi my names chrissy im a mom of twin boys that are 4 nov 2010 i lost 25 lbs i was at my highest of 182 i got down to 157 and before i got preg i was 159 i want to take this weight back off my high bp is back again now that i gained all my weight back ive just been eating right and doing work out videos biggest loser i had a treadmill but it broke few months back so im going to be getting a eliptical end of this month anyone have one i here they are great better then a treadmill.. everyoen keep up the good work
  • Pookey14102
    Pookey14102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi my names chrissy im a mom of twin boys that are 4 nov 2010 i lost 25 lbs i was at my highest of 182 i got down to 157 and before i got preg i was 159 i want to take this weight back off my high bp is back again now that i gained all my weight back ive just been eating right and doing work out videos biggest loser i had a treadmill but it broke few months back so im going to be getting a eliptical end of this month anyone have one i here they are great better then a treadmill.. everyoen keep up the good work
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck to you. Feel free to add me as a friend, supporter and motivator if you would like.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. You came to the right place! We'll keep you motivated!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Love my elliptical! I get shin splints pretty bad, so I love the no impact workout. I like to watch tv while I worout, and during the show I work out at a moderate pace, hard enough that I can't speak well, then when the comercials come on, I bust my *kitten* til I have sweat running down my face! Its great! I hear interval training is good for weight loss!