Yeah, we let these people vote.:noway:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    mmmm... Deer meat
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Incredible how stupid some people can be....
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Hey Rstark! hows it going?

someone is going to have to tell me what the picture is about... LOL I am a hunter but I do not know if its PRO- or CON-

stupid Barracuda... :angry:

its always youre pictures that I wanna see Anna!!! :blushing:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic.

Yes - - I personally go out of my way to buy meat
    where no animals were harmed! I even pay extra
    for it because that's just the kind of person I am.

:bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

someone is going to have to tell me what the picture is about... LOL I am a hunter but I do not know if its PRO- or CON-

Trouble - it's from a newspaper - like a personal ad or part of an article or something. It says: To all you hunters who kill animals for food:,shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed" :laugh:

Thanks Anna - that was hilarious. Not to quote anyone or anything but . . . They walk among us :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Trouble - it's from a newspaper - like a personal ad or part of an article or something. It says: To all you hunters who kill animals for food:,shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed" :laugh:

Thanks Anna - that was hilarious. Not to quote anyone or anything but . . . They walk among us :laugh:

AHHH thanks!!! I have seen that one before its a good one.. I also like the one where the people are holding the sign that says W"e dont need oil I ride the Bus" :noway: seriously???
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

AHHH thanks!!! I have seen that one before its a good one.. I also like the one where the people are holding the sign that says W"e dont need oil I ride the Bus" :noway: seriously???

Oh my word! Are you serious! Both ads are unbelievable. I can't believe those ads are real. People cannot be that stupid! They can't be real ads. :noway:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

Oh my word! Are you serious! Both ads are unbelievable. I can't believe those ads are real. People cannot be that stupid! They can't be real ads. :noway:

I don't know there are some pretty ignorant people out there. I love the ones wearing leather shoes, but are fighting against people wearing fur.:huh:

My favorite sign of all time is "No Trespassing with out permission" If you have permission is it really trespassing?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    My favorite sign of all time is "No Trespassing with out permission" If you have permission is it really trespassing?

My favorite sign said "tresspassers will be Violated" LOL:laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

My favorite sign said "tresspassers will be Violated" LOL:laugh:

My inlaws neighbor has a sign that says "No Trespassing. Trespassers will be shot on sight. Twice, if you run!" I LOL everytime I read it!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I prefer to buy my meat from people who raised and killed it! if they put in that much effort, you know they didn't bother with hormones and drugs!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I don't know there are some pretty ignorant people out there. I love the ones wearing leather shoes, but are fighting against people wearing fur.:huh:

Oh my. Like you said, we let these people vote?