newcomer here, hoping for support

Options
Hi everyone
I am new today and getting back on track from a busy life.
I always start things and don't finish. I hope with all the support
That I will continue until i get to my goal ( and beyond).

Replies

• slmack
    slmack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am new today and getting back on track from a busy life.
    I always start things and don't finish. I hope with all the support
    That I will continue until i get to my goal ( and beyond).
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Welcome slmak! The best motivation I can offer is when it's going well for you, everyone around you will be envious and inspired. It's a great feeling to hear your friends and family say wow, you're doing so great maybe I can do it too! Tell me how you're doing it and let's see if it works for me! I love thinking that maybe I could help someone else become healthier!

Good luck. This site is great and so are the people. Tons of support here. We're all with you!

Betty
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The only success with weight I've ever had has been since starting this site. I suffer a lot of 'start & don't finish' myself, but it's working with the help of this site and the people on it.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome slmack. Good luck to you, I hope that you find this site as helpful as I do. The people are great and will give you lots of support.
  • cshindman
    Options
    I'm a victim of "eternal starter syndrome" myself!

Best of luck...I've been there, done that...I can't count the number of new endeavors I've started, especially in health, and hopefully this will be a new start for both of us!

-C