Water challenged.

Options
I'm a terrible water drinker so at the end of the day when I am finishing my food diary, I stand at the sink and power down what I needed to finish the recommended daily allowance this is about 9pm at night lol..... I feel so awesome in the morning too! How do you make sure you get your daily water intake?

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Do you not drink anything else then? No tea/cofee/ etc Do you not eat fruit or veggies?

That'd be the only reason you would need to force yourself to drink that much water.
  • salmasy
    Options
    You know the body can't absorb water that fast right? you should spread it out through the day, if you can't drink water alone at least eat watery fruits (oranges are 90% water, eat 10+ a day and you'll get a decent amount of water just out of your food)
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I drink coffee in the morning and other things through out the day but in small amounts. I do eat fruit but I think I could eat more than I do. Water intake is something I have always struggled to be good at but I am focused and want to do well.
  • amiablejak
    amiablejak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have my water bottle and I want to fill/drink it 5 times a day (my personal goal).

so I have 5 bobby pins on my right sleeve in the morning and each time I finish and refill, I move a pin to my left sleeve. You could do bracelets or hair ties or rubber bands.

Right now I have 3 on my right and two on my left and have to go fill up.

using your wrist works because it's so visible and every time you see your reminder - you are reminded to take a drink.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    How important is water 1st thing in the morning?
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I never thought about how fast the body absorbs water good point.