Need support Again Im Back

Hello MFP Its me Shanta1983, Well here I am back determined to loose weight again.Here is my story 2 1/2 years ago I lost over 50 lbs check my profile.The blues well I gain all of it back but 10lbs of it.I got into a serious rlshp..Kinda of let myself go.Well the rlshp is over & Im feeling discourage.All my hard work.I use to excercise 5 days a week.I J JUST NEED SOME MOTIVATION. Its bout to be a New Year.I want to be fit again.All my clothes I cant wear no more and I havent bought nothing new I refuse to buy clothes again I must fit back into my clothes again. Help MFP.Im back in the 200 club :'( .I said I wouldnt go their again.I failed myself

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    That's happened to me too. It sucks, I know. Just think though, a new year ahead with whole new possibilities. And you've done it before so you know what to do. Don't beat yourself up for what's happened in the past; you can't change it. So move forward, eating healthy & moving. You can do it! :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Thanks alot for the encouragement I just keep looking at my pics I did wonderful.You right New Year New me.I know what it takes like you said it should be easier.Whats a small thing to a Giant :)
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    oh heck yeah it sucks. But you're not alone. Today I am wearing a black dress that I haven't worn in 2 years. I lost and then gained it all back and now I'm back on track again. The thing that I've come to accept this time around, is that I have to do this forever. I have to log my foods, count my calories and exercise regularly FOREVER. or it will all come back again. I knew this before but I think I didn't really accept it. Now I say this to myself all the time. I have to be in this for good. If I slack I will gain simple as that.

So welcome back! stop beating yourself up for what you've done or haven't done and get busy! You've done it before so you know you can do it again. You've already taken the big first step of coming back here. You know this is the place where people will support you and we truly know how you feel!

So get moving sista you can do this!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Shanta
    YAY you are BACK!!! I'm sorry about your bad news, but here you are again, ME TOO! I have done more or less the same thing, but the beautiful thing is: it DOES come off again!
    Stick around, doing your thing, and bringing your enthusiasm to the game!!
  • Shanta1983
    You absoluetly right..this has to be done forever I guess I didnt want to accept that either and took it for granted.But now Im back at it and have accept that is a lifestyle change not a diet in which I already knew before,But ole well Im back and Im going stronger than ever before.Let goooo
  • Shanta1983
    Hey BUDDY RUSSIA, Now Im really feeling good I miss my old MFP FRIENDS...IM Back and Im here to stay I did it before I can do it again..