Does anyone have Straight Talk phone service?

www.straighttalk.com

My Mom has the Nokia e71 and loves it.
I'm still with AT&T...trying to switch to Straight Talk.
I want the Samsung T528G. Do you have that phone?
What do you think of it?

Replies

• I have straight talk and I love it!!! Cheap and great!
  • I have straight talk and I love it!!! Cheap and great!

oh, cool! what phone do you have? :)
  • I have had straight talk for almost a year now. I couldn't be any happier with the service and phones. I switched from Verizon and kept my number so I stayed on the Verizon Network. I know that with AT&T that if you keep your current number and switch you will still be on the AT&T Network. Which basically means that when I text people without unlimited messages with actual Verizon service my messages are still recorded as Verizon. Its basically like having the same exact service just another phone. I haven't had any problems with any phone or the service. Since they are now introducing Smart Phones on the Straight Talk Service, I am very excited to get one! Good luck and I am sure you will love it!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    i had straight talk i had to switch back to att cuz it was so effed up
    fist it locked me outta ma voicemail(by itself)
    then it locked me outta ma phone(by itself)
    so i called em they of course barely spoke english and wouldnt quit trying to sell me shyt
    so finally after about an hr they "fixed it"
    then i was locked outta ma web.
    called again..... they "fixed it" after about an hr again
    then my msgs wouldnt send.....
    this was all within two weeks of getting it...i took that dayum thing back to walmart and said give me my money this phone is crAP lol
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    I'm curious if you can use any of the straight talk phones with the apps for myfitnesspal? if so which ones?

thanks
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 61 Member
    I have the samsung galaxy. and yes I do have MFP downloaded onto it. I LOVE straighttalk! lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I'm not sure what my phone will do. I know it will text, get internet and a bunch of other stuff, but I only pick it up when it rings. Hasn't rang in over 3 weeks. Picked it up this morning to see if it was on and there was a picture email from my friend in Ohio from December 3rd.

I don't like to talk on the phone. It's for emergencies only.

People don't call me. They call my wife. She's the event coordinator in our family.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    That's what you meant by "Straight Talk phone service", right? Or is there a Phone service exclusively for Gays?
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    That's what you meant by "Straight Talk phone service", right? Or is there a Phone service exclusively for Gays?

:laugh:
  • That's what you meant by "Straight Talk phone service", right? Or is there a Phone service exclusively for Gays?

This made me lol