Don't See the Changes Yet

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FoxCarter/view/mirror-mirror-who-is-the-fairest-one-of-all-178975

Has anyone else lost some weight, but when they look in the mirror, they don't see any changes?
I've lost about 25lbs on MFP and clothes are too big now, but I still see the same body.
Thoughts?

Replies

• jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think if your clothes are too big, there is definitely a change. 25 lbs is a good chunk of change! It's just hard to notice for yourself, because you look at yourself every day. I bet someone who hasn't seen you since before you started your journey would see a big change! Keep your chin up! I am sure you look great and will continue to look even better!
  • dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Our minds are powerful. We never really see ourselves how we really are. It's hard to look into that mirror and like what we see looking back. I am sure even the healthiest people out there, still have issues when looking into the mirror. I go by how I feel and by my clothes. If I keep seeing the changes in my clothes little by little, I know I am going in the right direction. Plus I can see differences in my legs, my arms, my stomach and my face. Little bits of chubbiness melting away little by little. You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up, plus you're going to be healthy for those little ones, and when those little ones have their own little ones. Congrats to you and all of us on MFP on being healthy!