fatigue

Options
Is anyone experiencing fatigue? I am having a hard time with it? Any ways to kick it? Eatting goood working out...

Replies

• tracijo50
    tracijo50 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is anyone experiencing fatigue? I am having a hard time with it? Any ways to kick it? Eatting goood working out...
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    You may just need to rest more. I sometimes fell fatiged when I need to eat. A good healthy meal usually makes me feel better. Hope that helps.
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    sorry about the misspell. fatigued.:smile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am, and always have been fatigued :indifferent: . I do feel better after exercise, for a short time, but I hit the gym in the evenings so I go all day feeling blllaaaaaaahhh. I hope someone can give us some good advice! :happy:
  • meaganrh
    meaganrh Posts: 24
    Options
    Fatigue can be a symptom of Iron or Vitamin Deficiencies, Thyroid issues,
    or simply an imbalance in the foods you eat.

First thing I do when I feel fatigued is up my protein and make sure I'm remembering to take my vitamins!
    Second thing I do after a few days of that is see my doctor to make sure it's not something else.

:smile: Good Luck to all of you!
  • tracijo50
    Options
    I do take vitamins daily. Thyroid problems....humm..well my dr put me on some meds to help, but they haven't. I went back yesterday to have some more test run, hopefully will now something soon. I just feel really lazy when I am fatigued. I do feel better when I work out, but only for a short time..and thats if I can get myself to work out because I am so tired....
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I do take vitamins daily. Thyroid problems....humm..well my dr put me on some meds to help, but they haven't. I went back yesterday to have some more test run, hopefully will now something soon. I just feel really lazy when I am fatigued. I do feel better when I work out, but only for a short time..and thats if I can get myself to work out because I am so tired....
    Whats a sample days menu for you? perhaps you need more iron sometimes even though we eat well we do over look things
  • tracijo50
    Options
    should I take some time off or ???
  • meaganrh
    meaganrh Posts: 24
    Options
    Taking time off from your work outs probably won't help you feel less fatigued.
    What kind of vitamins do you take? They might be low quality.
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    You can usually do one of 3 things when you are fatigued.
    1. Do nothing
    2. Take a nap
    3. Exercise or do something active

If you do one of the first two options (or maybe even both) will it make you feel better after the fact...not usually. You will almost always feel better after doing something active. Then you can rest and if you start to feel fatigued again, find something else to do. It doesn't take long to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. This should make you feel better.