Face or Body

Options

Replies

• sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    You need to be attracted so face,
    Then you need to have that ` chemistry ` and they need to make you laugh, smile, talk etc so smile and body :smile:
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Has to be the face. Nice body only gets you so far. The body eventually goes, the face just might add a couple of wrinkles.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Neither.. I say personality

agree! xx
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Face gotta have some great eyes and kissable lips!! :happy:
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    28 and 27!
    I asked some coworkers if they'd rather have a girl with a pretty body or pretty face
    they said pretty body matters more
    grrr

how old are your coworkers?

That is the average age of my office, and got a mixed response, I did notice the people i feel are shallow are the ones that said body.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It's always been about the face for me so I'd take a lovely face to look at.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    First attraction is the guy's face, his smile and eyes
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    great body+ nice peronality =no need for a pretty face
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I say face because the body can always improve with exercise.
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Face ! A smile that lights up a room! and nice eyes.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    The ones in my office have no room to talk...
    28 and 27!
    I asked some coworkers if they'd rather have a girl with a pretty body or pretty face
    grrr

That is the average age of my office, and got a mixed response, I did notice the people i feel are shallow are the ones that said body.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    face
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Both seem like an odd concept to me. I met this gentleman online (as so many do these days), we "talked" for months, online, texting, and on the phone. I did not see a picture of him and did not care to during that time. We met in person and I could have cared less what he looked like. He could have been a burn or accident victim and it wouldn't have mattered to me. When I was younger, I prob would see things differently.

BTW - I married that guy and moved half way across the country to be with him. We have been "together" almost 4 years and married a year and a half.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A nice rack covers a multitude of sins

Do you realize how quickly boobs can change? This could mean you would have a new chick every few months!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Face
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Face, cause the rest can be improved with exercise!
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    Both seem like an odd concept to me. I met this gentleman online (as so many do these days), we "talked" for months, online, texting, and on the phone. I did not see a picture of him and did not care to during that time. We met in person and I could have cared less what he looked like. He could have been a burn or accident victim and it wouldn't have mattered to me. When I was younger, I prob would see things differently.

BTW - I married that guy and moved half way across the country to be with him. We have been "together" almost 4 years and married a year and a half.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The ones in my office have no room to talk...
    28 and 27!
    grrr

I agree. the one in my office that likes hot bods seems shallow.
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Face... don't want to wake up next to ugly... lol
  • Omar1978
    Omar1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    face