Walking in the rain!

Options
Well its raining today in good ol Georgia and I had about decided not to walk.:grumble: I didn't get to yesterday either.:grumble: My son has been sick with strep. My friend and I walk at lunch and today we were just not determined. Well I sat and thought about it and decided that for my sanity sake I should go and do it. Its raining so bad and we got 30 mins in. (we usually do an 1hr but ..........)

YAY!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    Well its raining today in good ol Georgia and I had about decided not to walk.:grumble: I didn't get to yesterday either.:grumble: My son has been sick with strep. My friend and I walk at lunch and today we were just not determined. Well I sat and thought about it and decided that for my sanity sake I should go and do it. Its raining so bad and we got 30 mins in. (we usually do an 1hr but ..........)

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Good for you for trying! I walk on my lunch too and I had to walk in the rain a few weeks ago. It was pretty miserable, the wind kept whipping my umbrella around, but I was glad I went.

30 minutes is better than nothing!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk on my lunch too. They are digging up the roads so there is construction all around...not my choice of a beautiful walk but I did it!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I always have great admiration for people that are out running/walking in the rain. They have such great determination and discipline!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I walk at lunch too, and it's beautiful here today. It rained last night, and I rode my horse in it until it started to hail.:grumble:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Well I would say Good for us we have done a good job!:flowerforyou: