Question....

If I'm at Starbucks and I get a Non fat DeCaf Mocha Latte...and someone backs into my car, do I have to count the Latte?

Replies

• Deargan
    Deargan Posts: 18
    If I'm at Starbucks and I get a Non fat DeCaf Mocha Latte...and someone backs into my car, do I have to count the Latte?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Yes, but you should get anger/upsetedness calories as cardio to offset them.

So sorry.:flowerforyou:
  • Margy82
    Margy82 Posts: 63
    I would say no, those are free, and as viviakay said, the anger/upsetness cardio will offset any calories accumulated from the latte. So sorry about you and your car.
  • 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    I agree... It definetly doesn't count! Sorry about your car:flowerforyou:
  • Deargan
    Deargan Posts: 18
    Thanks everyone...:flowerforyou: The car was parked so it's just a little dent and more importantly the other driver is ok, just upset with herself. I'm lucky it wasn't worse, and that I have a car to drive in the first place...many people dont. I just needed to joke about it. But I do have another question...what's the cardio burn for "OBSESSIVE CLEANING BEAUSE PARENTS ARE COMING INTO TOWN TONIGHT???" LOL :laugh:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Just search for cleaning and you'll find it! :laugh:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    That sucks I am sorry to hear that.... I agree with the ladies all the anger will burn those calories off in the gym lol
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :noway:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    No because you obviousely spilled half in the accident and when you got out to speak to the
    other driver you threw the rest in their face.
    Sorry to hear about the car.
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    No because you obviousely spilled half in the accident and when you got out to speak to the
    other driver you threw the rest in their face.
    Sorry to hear about the car.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: