How can i motivate myself more? D:

Options
Okay, so, I have some lovely friends on here who give me support and help me and all that, but i dont seem to be eating right, im stuck to my old binge routine. Any tips?

Replies

• cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Do you find yourself looking in the mirror dissatisfied with what you see?
    Do you find yourself only tolerating your appearance, and not loving your body?
    Do you sometimes feel that when you're in public, all eyes are looking at your weight?

If you said yes to any of these - and especially if you've said yes to all three - don't you think your body has been patient enough?

I remind myself constantly of all the emotions and thoughts I'd have whilst overweight... and I can't bear the thought of ever being there again.

If you agree then soon you'll be saying 'what binge routine?'

"Don't let a moment of weakness turn into a moment of regret"
  • rainbowtothesrarz
    Options
    I have my days on bingeing for sure. I try to go for a walk or doing something active when I have either started my binge or feel I really want to. Doesnt always work but its a small step in the right direction I believe. I also try to go play wii or just run up and down the stairs a few times. I have found Im not super hungry after I have a really hard work out. Then when I do get hungry I dont want to blow my hard work. :D hope this helps?!