i'm good enough, i'm smart enough.....

Options
tough time of year we're facing..... in order to get through i'm encouraging positive comments about YOURSELF list three things you like about the 'new' you physical, mental, etc

1 i love that i am no longer a member of the 'complain but not doing anything about it' group

2 i love buying new clothes that help me see my accomplishments (and being able to donate clothes because they're -gasp- TOO BIG?!?!?!)

3 i love that i am starting to see the lean version of myself that i've always thought could only exist in my head (literally i thought genetically i couldn't change!)

*4 (i couldn't resist) i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! that i look less and less like the 'pear shape' ive always been self conscious about

YOUR TURN!

Replies

• sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    1. I like that I'm flashing v4s and v5s and have the confidence to get through the harder mental game of climbing. I've never been this strong in my life.

2. I like the way I look in the mirror. I'm not 100% on my abs yet but i'm not really self conscious anymore.

3. I love that I'm back to my HS weight and body type. It's great to hear the people at work complain when they've done nothing or they go to the gym and it lasts at most a month.

4. I love the fact that I have a GF who now realizes she can have the body that she wants and deserves. Time for another coopers trip in the spring. I smell a GF v4 outside.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    1. I :heart: that I can see my progress!
    2. I :heart: that I am 5 months in and haven't quit!
    3. I :heart: that I had the willpower and want power to keep going even after some of the people that I started with gave up.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    1. I :heart: that I can see my progress!
    2. I :heart: that I am 5 months in and haven't quit!
    3. I :heart: that I had the willpower and want power to keep going even after some of the people that I started with gave up.
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    1. I love when people say, "Have you lost more weight?"
    2. I love when people say, "You look fantastic today."
    3. I love that I've been able to keep off the weight that I've lost even if I'm on a plateau for now.