Needing some suggestions

Options
Ok, I had my gall baladder removed the day before thanksgiving. At first I didn't have problems with eating stuff that was recommended by the dr and still stick to a low fat diet. A problem has slowly arisen however. It seems no matter WHAT I eat, it is progressivly causing more stomach discomfort. I have an appointment to go see the dr again, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this procedure and what type of foods worked for you?
I have eaten crackers and water and that irritates my stomach. Help anyone please...

Replies

• LilPnMeSkinnyFeet
    Options
    I'm glad you have an appt Kiki cuz I never had a problem. 2 weeks after I was out of the hospital I was at In-N-Out. Hopefully the Dr will know.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Things that shouldn't bother me based on what I have looked up, do bother me. I get to go to dr in the morning so hopefully this is just my body throwing a temper tantrum and it's going to stop. I can't take it, everything I eat gives me issues now. The first week and a half I was ok..gradually since then it's going downhill. And it's weird stuff that is bothering it..vegetarian stuff, chicken cooked certain ways, or I guess with certain seasoning, Dude CRACKERS cause issues..really??? All the things that never caused a problem or even gas before kill me now...FML.
  • LilPnMeSkinnyFeet
    Options
    Nothin ever goes smooth with you.. poor mamas