I am still in shock, is that really me?? PICS

Options
When I started my journey in January 2011, I had NO idea I would have come this far! I was out of breath going to our breakroom, stairs made me want to die, I couldn't run with my kids or wrestle around without feeling like I couldn't breathe. I was NEVER comfortable in clothes, I hated buying the largest size Lane Bryant offered. I was MISERABLE!!!!
I have come so far in less than a year. Roughly 50lbs down, (still not weighing myself until Christmas)
I didn't start measuring inches until July, but since then I have lost 22 inches in my thighs, belly and arms!
I have run three 5K's and one 10K this year! And will run another 5K this Saturday!
I take Zumba, Body Pump, Step and I run.
NONE of these things I saw myself doing, ever in my life!
I was in a woman's 28 bottoms in January 2011, I am currently in 18!!!
I was in 3x/4x tops and now XL!!!!!!!
My life has changed, I love my healthy lifestyle, I love working out and on busy weeks that I can't get as much in, I hate it! NEVER would I ever have thought this would be my life right now! I have about 60-75 more I would like to lose. But I am on the right track and this time next year, I will be posting that I have reached my GOAL. I am claiming it right now!
My MFP family has made this so much easier, I would have been so lost. The encouraging words and support have helped me to succeed! If not for you all, I would have given up in the end of January.

This is an old pic of me
ry400.jpg

Sorry photo was too wide the other way!!
1photo.jpg

My profile pic is from a recent photo shoot that I had! I would have never felt confident enough for that 12 months ago!

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    You, my friend, are excellent! Congrats on your success. You've earned it.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Woooooo hooooooo, way to go!!!!!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I can see why!!!! What a gorgeously beautiful transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :wink:
  • punkinsteph82
    punkinsteph82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I friend-requested you when you posted about doing a 5k. it was so very inspiring! :)
    congrats on your success and you look awesome!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Damn!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You ROCK girl!!!!
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful! Love your dress =D
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are simply fabulous!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am amazed by your transformation!!! You are a true inspiration to "fat girls" everywhere who never thought they could do this or that, but have become so complacent and accepting of their fate. I wish we would all learn that in order to get healthy all we need to do is get moving and stop over eating. Bravo, Killer! Bravo!:bigsmile:
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    you look great!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! What an amazing transformation in only 11 months!! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can see it in your smile how happy you are. I am so impressed and proud of you that you didn't wait until you reached your goal weight to do those races, that is truly inspiring. I know you'll reach your goal!!
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Great pic, you look beautiful!:smile:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing amazing!! Inspired by your determination to make a change and stick to it!! You are looking great!!! Just imagine where you will be a year from now.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    SEXY photo shoot! woo hoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!