Starting again and looking for friends

Options
I started MFP almost a year ago and decided to get off my butt and do it. I need motivation to keep going and actually get down to my goal weight

Replies

• sgarbacik
    sgarbacik Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started MFP about a month ago - I'm looking to add friends for support and motivation, especially for the holidays and winter months. Feel free to add me :)
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Welcome back! MFP is a great place to come for support! What are your goals? What kind of exercise are you doing?

I'm at my maintenance weight - but trying to get back on track with my eaitng after Thanksgiving. I'm glad to share any tips or advice as to what has worked for me.
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • Fit4Life8
    Fit4Life8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello i am right there with you. I signed up for MFP a while ago but never really was very active. As I decided to use a different site. But i fell off my fitness journey and i am starting all over again. A nutrtionist I was working with really loves MFP so I decided to get back focused and take advantage of all the tools available o MFP. I definitely need encouragement and I am looking team up with some great people. It's a tough journey but we can do it ladies!!! Be Blessed!!:flowerforyou:
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    I would love to be your all of your friends! Add me!
  • KrissyD70
    Options
  • gardengal01
    Options
    Thank you all! :smile:

Unfortunately I can't start exercising until next month. I broke my ankle in a very ill advised attempt to skateboard :laugh:

But come next month, I'm going to start c25k and pop pilates. Maybe throw some p90x in there when I build up my stamina.

For now I'm just watching my calories and trying to overcome the urges to eat late at night and whenever I'm bored
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :smile:

Unfortunately I can't start exercising until next month. I broke my ankle in a very ill advised attempt to skateboard :laugh:

But come next month, I'm going to start c25k and pop pilates. Maybe throw some p90x in there when I build up my stamina.

For now I'm just watching my calories and trying to overcome the urges to eat late at night and whenever I'm bored

Do you already have P90X? Awesome program. I'm going to start P90X2 in January with my husband. :smile:
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more supporters! Add me.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If you are a clean speaking person feel free to add me as a friend, motivator and supporter. If you like to use foul language on here, then please just disregard this message. Good luck in the weight loss.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Lets get to our goals together!! I started about two weeks ago myself. I have a lot more to go, too! :bigsmile:
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Any of you are more than welcome to add me if you want. I have been trying to lose weight for over a year now. It is slow going but that is fine, this way I know that I will keep it off. I am very proud of the weight that i have lost so far and excited about the weight that I will lose in the future.
    That is not to say that I don't get extremely frustrated every now and then, because I do.
    But anyways, feel free to add me if you want to. I try to be supportive as that is what we all need to be successful at this!!!!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • kayoung18
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat and finally started to jump back in and stop being so lazy! I have found that it is easy to start dieting and working out, but very hard to keep going, especially during this time of the year! but that is what support from everyone and them keeping you in check is for! Feel free to add me!
    Katie
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and we have about the same amounts to lose if I'm reading your ticker right. Feel free to add me!
  • aconley24
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!! the holidays are killing me but eventually i will get 100% focused again and lose the last pounds that I want.. I also want to start the c25k program.. maybe we can share stories about that next month.. Im quite sure I will wait until Jan to do that :) Good Luck on your journey, you can do it!!!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like (that goes for any of you)
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started just a little while ago too. Not losing much yet but considering the amount of temptation there is around me at this time of year, I figure even an ounce lost is a win. Please feel free to add me (any of you).
  • julistehr
    julistehr Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I totally need all the help I can get! Feel free to add me!!