What's for Dinner??

Options
Does anyone have some good ideas for dinner tonight?? I am hungry but, I don't know what to cook.. Some ideas and pics if you have them would be nice!!!

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    fried chicken
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    We're having Green stuff, Brown stuff, White stuff - kinda like a quiche with a weird name!
    It's yummy but not all good on calories.

My all time favorite q
  • e_atlas9
    Options
    http://www.closetcooking.com/2010/08/zucchini-and-sun-dried-tomato-pesto.html

I made this last night, it was aweeeeeesome. My five year old even loved it. The pesto was really good, I'd make extra so you can use it for other things too. :)

Tonight we're having homemade sweet potato fries and morningstar black bean burgers. Yum!!!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    oops!

My favorite quick and easy and yummy meal is tortilla pizza.
    Just spread pizza sauce on a low fat tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, onions (any veggies you like), fold over and pan fry (use light spray of Pam)

Good luck deciding what to eat! I'll check your diary to see what you chose! :)
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    baked salmon with brussel sprouts on the side!
  • Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm having kashi spinach mushroom trio pizza.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Baked brown rice & stewed pork, with lots of broccoli..yummy!
  • jadimasi79
    jadimasi79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Grilled Eggplant sandwiches, but haven't decided on the side item yet
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    baked chicken, baked sweet potato, field greens and spinach salad with a roma tomato.
    Trying to be good for Friday nights homemade pizza night!:smile:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I was going to make turkey burgers...but my son is ill, so I won't get to the store for the hamburger buns I need...

so-it's looking like probably cheese ravioli since I have some in the freezer. I always have sauce on hand. I'll still serve with roasted broccoli on the side, as was the plan for the burgers.
  • Tvstarbabe
    Options
    S'mores Pancakes! :) The healthy kind... 309 calories per serving
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    we are having honey pork chops from the freezer that i made from don't panic dinner's in the freezer back in october...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm having two tacos from a little taco cart... so good! Real corn tortillas, slow cooked pork in red sauce, fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro and super hot habanero pepper sauce.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It's a surprise, I still have to go out to the market.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just had rice (cooked in vegetable stock) with veggies (kidney beans, corn, peas and carrots) and cubed ham. Easy and quick to make.
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    baked salmon with brussel sprouts on the side!

I am having the exact same thing!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    We're having breakfast for dinner - a skillet scramble (tomatoes, onions, red peppers, turkey sausage, egg whites, and fat free cheese), with peaches on the side. =)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    taco salad with beans, chicken & veggies
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Nachos with leftover tacos stuff!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    We're having breakfast for dinner - a skillet scramble (tomatoes, onions, red peppers, turkey sausage, egg whites, and fat free cheese), with peaches on the side. =)

Peaches on the side sound like a great complement to that!