HPIM0275.jpg

and here is me now!

14jp2.jpg

fingers crossed!

Replies

• shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    that didn't work.so. how they meant to come up as pictures on here!.... GGRRR!! .. would be easy if there was just a button to add picture in the text box!

no 20% in the code either so not sure???
  • shakybabe
    Options
    [/img]http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/Incas_albums/HPIM0275.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/Incas_albums/14jp2.jpg[/img]

nope that hasn't worked either I have /img at beginning and end in square brackets and when I hit save changes they disappear off the ends and no photo, but if you highlight the links in OP it will open the pic on a new page (new tab) but I can't seem to get them in this post! :sad:
  • kissoffools
    Options
    Use those links, but stick [ img ] before the link, and [ /img ] after the link. Take out the spaces between the square brackets and the "img"s, and press Post! :) That should work.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Never tried this before. Hopefully here is the before pic:

HPIM0275.jpg

and here is me now!

14jp2.jpg

fingers crossed!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    WTG!! What have you done to lose the weight?
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!! You look fantastic!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    WOW, great work!!
  • shakybabe
    Options
    ahh it worked.. except top pic came out massive and bottom tiny.. have to hone my editing skills! .lol!

well I have Ataxia which kind of helps as everything takes me more energy to do even simple stuff like getting a shower and dressed, then once I got to a point I could exercise for longer and do some cardio added that on top, dropped carbs.. it just started dropping off.

After a slow start once I dropped the wheat element too I dropped another 19lbs in the next couple of months. (about 3).

Just got in those 14's! .. lol can't get in all 14's yet but have some PJ's size 14 and a cardi 14-16 I can get in too, most of other clothes currently wearing are a 16 (from size 20 clothes in top pic).

I'd like to get to 9st 3 (133lbs) to complete wii fit, but my doctor doesn't want me to drop below 9st 6 or 7 so I have a 'spare stone' to lose if ill before dropping into the underweight category. ( I get alot chest infections through winter and can drop half a stone been ill a week or two).

I'm aiming for 9st 6 (60kg) but I might let it drop just below to complete the wii fit then double my calories the week after to get back to around 60kg where Dr wants me to be.. then maintain. (hopefully!)

After a trial maintenance week I worked out I just need to add few more carbs to weekly menu's (not wheat based ones) like few more rice and potatoes to keep weight stable once I get there!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • vt2200a
    vt2200a Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My grandmother had ataxia and I know how hard it is to stay positive. I wish you all the luck in the world in your weight loss journey. Your story is inspiring.
  • shakybabe
    Options
    Thanks guys. :flowerforyou:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    wow, you did great!
  • Tialove1
    Options
    You look good.
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Love the pooch, too. Your hard work has really paid off and no one knows how hard it is to lose weight in a wheelchair, but a few of us! WTG!!!

-Terri
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! And I must say that your story is very inspirational!
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I love your motivation and inspiration!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fabulous job
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look amazing, well done xxxx

I love how you are so motivated to complete Wii Fit :P I get why you want to do it even if your doc says no :P It's just nice to acheive something sometimes isn't it :)

You are certainly the Captain of your own ship xxxx
  • shakybabe
    Options
    Thanks... guys... I'm a little stuck at minute after a dodgy TOTM I've lost the water weight but nothing else since beginning of December... I'm only 2lb off my '30lb lost' goal and was hoping to make it for my xmas eve weigh-in... which is soooo frustrating!!

Not sure whether to try upping calories or try Intermittant Fasting to shake things up a bit?.... I'm getting some new wii games for xmas so I'll be working out a new routine Boxing Day! .. maybe my body is just tired from dieting and exercise and needs a break for a week? (started in June)

@Lururu: I've had Wi Fit plus since it first came out and only really made progress on losing weight on it since June since I could exercise for longer, if you count the first Wii Fit game Ive had it years.. lol!.. and still not got there!!.. so I'm determined to finish this damn game! :laugh: and besides 3lbs under isn't much... a couple of chocolate brownies and fish and chips and I can soon put that back on!! :wink: xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!