wow, how'd ya do it? i need to know haha
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    we have the same goals, except i haven't accomplished mine:bigsmile:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Sweet. I know that seems like a long time, but I'd love to be 130 a year from now. I'm currently at 154.
  • karenlove93
    karenlove93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well it all started March of this year, I noticed how fat i was considering my height was 5'3 and i was 150 pounds. So what i did I cut fast food like mcdonalds, burger king etc. for 2 months and every single day i would replace my microwavable food with rice and fish but a small amount of rice (fist size portion) and fish (1 half fried fish), and for a replacement of cookies and sweets i ate apples about 4 apples a day and for drinks i would have water and ONLY water no juice or pop and every night i would do sit-up about 25 sit ups a night and i did 25 side crunches and i did that for about 3 months and 20 pounds were GONE! my mistake its been since march till december and i still been doing the same thing i just cut my portions of everything i ate!
  • karenlove93
    Options
    Well it all started March of this year, I noticed how fat i was considering my height was 5'3 and i was 150 pounds. So what i did I cut fast food like mcdonalds, burger king etc. for 2 months and every single day i would replace my microwavable food with rice and fish but a small amount of rice (fist size portion) and fish (1 half fried fish), and for a replacement of cookies and sweets i ate apples about 4 apples a day and for drinks i would have water and ONLY water no juice or pop and every night i would do sit-up about 25 sit ups a night and i did 25 side crunches and i did that for about 3 months and 20 pounds were GONE! my mistake its been since march till december and i still been doing the same thing i just cut my portions of everything i ate!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good work
  • karenlove93
    Options
    work hard!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good for you, i'm 5.2 1/2 my goal is 130 too, i started at 140, have been working on this since Oct 22 and have only lost 3 lbs :( I too pretty much cut out fast food, pop, etc i drink water water water...... i will be eating out on sat as it's my Christmas party and probally no good choices at the place we are going to either... oh well hopefully 1 day isn't going to ruin it for me!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    i'm currently 155, and i want to be 130 again!!

and i'm 5'4.75"
  • karenlove93
    Options
    Lin7604 : aww! dont worry! it takes time losing weight! and thats good that you cut out with the fast food and pop with water. Water is an amazing weight loss tool, So keep drinking it! and its okayy to have one day where you eat alot like your christmas party! just make sure the day after you start eating healthy again and working at it!
  • GrammyM
    GrammyM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hope to be joining you soon. I'm now at 135.4, but only lose about a pound every 3-4 weeks. Still, I have been under 140 for 7 weeks, where before I would be under 140 for a few days and that start working my way back up again.

You give me hope!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    June-August 2010: at 150lbs

me2.jpg

mee.jpg

July 2011: at 130lbs

me4.jpg

me3-1.jpg

wanted to see for myself!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    well done on your acheivement x
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    great work, you look awesome
  • karenlove93
    Options
    GrammyM: Im glad i gave you hope! :) and you will become that weight you want to again! it takes times like i said :D you just have to keep yourself motivated youll be at your goal weight in an instant! dont give up! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    sigh...I have been 150- 155 since August. I really hope I can get into the 140's. You are a great inspiration. Thank you for posting.:flowerforyou:
  • jacquelinegrc
    Options
    awesome! :D
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Lin7604 : aww! dont worry! it takes time losing weight! and thats good that you cut out with the fast food and pop with water. Water is an amazing weight loss tool, So keep drinking it! and its okayy to have one day where you eat alot like your christmas party! just make sure the day after you start eating healthy again and working at it!

thanks... i have been trying so hard and not succeeding so much.. i find that now it's getting harder just because of the season, x-mas party on saturday then x-mas next weekend and then on the 30th we are leaving for mexico for a 10 day all inclusive trip... MAN that's going to be hard to keep those little measly 3 lbs that i have lost off....
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!! I'm around 150 now, and can't wait to get to where you are now. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!