Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12 Week program - anyone else doing it

Options
Hi! I just started this program - holy wow! What a great start I've got in the first week. I've never followed through on anything. So far I'm 4 lbs down from last week. I'm eating better, I'm feeling better, and I weigh less. Waahoo!. What a great support this has been. I'm psyched about the next 11 weeks. :D

Replies

• wbailey38
    Options
    Awesome....what is the diet like?
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yes, tell us more.
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Both me and my friend are. She is following the whole plan, I am just following the training/cardio. Week 2 here we come!!!
  • NitaBugg
    NitaBugg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The program is found on www.bodybuilding.com - search for Jaime Eason 12 Week LiveFit - it's free! Everything you will need is there. There is also several forums in Facebook that you can join - they're closed, but you can ask to join if you want the support. This is really great! There are printable tracking sheets, FAQ's, supplements if you want to try them, and many recipes. It's all about clean eating, building muscle, and losing fat. Time to get healthy everyone!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for letting me know, i love the way she looks!
    Not too skinny but not too bulky!
    Thanks again and good luck!
    Add me if your looking for any more support and down the road I might be doing her too; i've decided to committ to my P90X first!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i started the workout part of it, but not doing the nutrition part - just tracking calories here. changed my ratios to 40/30/30 (protein/fat/carb)
    i did the first 4 days last week and then got sick so i havent done any more yet but i have to say i love it!
  • NitaBugg
    NitaBugg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well stick to it! we'll all move each other along on this adventure - no matter what program people are choosing :)