CRAZY CANUKS MAY 6 weigh-in

Options
Hi all!!!!

I didn't see a thread started for us for this week...so here goes.

Anyways, May is finally here...yahoo!!!

I stayed the same this week, 153.

I'm happy with that because I went away for 3 days and drank a bit & ate some things I usually wouldn't (chips & chocolate). :smile:

Replies

• WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi all!!!!

I didn't see a thread started for us for this week...so here goes.

Anyways, May is finally here...yahoo!!!

I stayed the same this week, 153.

I'm happy with that because I went away for 3 days and drank a bit & ate some things I usually wouldn't (chips & chocolate). :smile:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh in: 149.9 stayed the same:ohwell:
    i gotta get back into my routine . . . i seem to be drifting away.

Hope everyone did well this week!!:flowerforyou:

Does anyone else think that we should do a challenge this week?? i need a (another) kick in the butt.
    What about "just trying a new exercise", being go for a walk, or bike ride if you havent been doing that or try a different work out dvd, or switch something up in your food. I thought maybe I would try creating a menu for the whole week and sticking to it. Maybe it should be a "Try Something New" week???
    What does everyone think? :bigsmile:
  • TracySAX
    TracySAX Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone I weigh 202.4 this week down 1 lb I think.

I would be up for some kind of challenge!!

170411.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!

Same as last week 221

I should have weighed in yesterday morning cause I was down in weight but after
    my Birthday celebrations yesterday... well no more needs to be said..LOL

Try something new this week, that sounds awesome !!!

I think I will break out my fitness pal dvd, haven't done that one for awhile !!!

Good Luck everyone !!!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Lost 1lb this week!!! :smooched: So I'm at 228... we had a bit of birthday celebrating this week too; I wish I could've weighed in on Saturday. LOL!

I'm up for a challenge! I'm already thinking about changing up the food/menu/cal intake - I'm really trying to push for another 5lbs lost by the end of the month.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    no change here this week. I guess I will keep at it. Best of luck to everyone else.

Go Canada Go!:smooched:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    219 yesterday----wanted 218 but you don't always get what you waaannnnnnttttt!:ohwell:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in, not weight ing in though, I'm NOT changing my ticker though, need to remid myself what i was down to!

i knew GWL was going to be trouble and i can't even seem to get the motivation to do anything since hubby left on monday for a job that he has to do out of town and i'm going to drive out there and surprise him tomorrow since it is his b-day and he is stuck in a motel room by himself, so there will be eating out and cake tomorrow, and next week is my another b-day my 2nd oldest daughters, so yet again more eating out and b-day cake, i am never going to get to my goal weight at this rate!!

Anyways..........enuff of my ranblings...........

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ELSE!!
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    My usual weigh in day is Friday but I snuck on the scale today and I was down 1 lb to 187. Hurray. My goal is 185 lbs to move from obese to overweight. Sounds kind of depressing but the BMI is changing as the weight comes off. :drinker:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    results are in !!!!!

Congrats Healthymom you are the biggest loser for the week !!! woohooo wtg !!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Healthymom2009 -1.0 lbs 0.53%
    tracySAX -1.0 lbs 0.49%
    Tashas -1.0 lbs 0.44%
    Wanttobemoreactive0 lbs 0%
    Cyndi1.0 lbs 0 %
    Jomickey 0lbs 0%
    Jay 83 0 lbs 0%
    Momto5 lbs% Checkin
    Tennetubie -7.0 lbs 3.10%

Congrats Tennetubie for the awesome weight loss since your last weigh in, we look forward to you joining us weekly for weigh ins :smile:

Good Luck everyone for the coming week !!!:drinker: And don't forget the challenger to make a change and try something new !!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I'm checking in, not weight ing in though, I'm NOT changing my ticker though, need to remid myself what i was down to!

i knew GWL was going to be trouble and i can't even seem to get the motivation to do anything since hubby left on monday for a job that he has to do out of town and i'm going to drive out there and surprise him tomorrow since it is his b-day and he is stuck in a motel room by himself, so there will be eating out and cake tomorrow, and next week is my another b-day my 2nd oldest daughters, so yet again more eating out and b-day cake, i am never going to get to my goal weight at this rate!!

It's my hubby's birthday on the 8th too !!! and it was mine on the 5th so I totally understand the cake and eating out !!! Wish Hubby happy birthday for us !!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

It's my hubby's birthday on the 8th too !!! and it was mine on the 5th so I totally understand the cake and eating out !!! Wish Hubby happy birthday for us !!!

Happy B-day to you and your hubby.

His b-day is actually the 7th and i just got home from surprising him, it was a 2 hour 15 min drive there 192 kms!!! It went well, he said he had a feeling i would show up, he knows me to well. I just logged my food for today and surprsingly didn't do as bad as i thought i would. Going to get back on track tomorrow and just be very careful on Sunday and next thursday for my daughter's b-day!!

Good Luck!!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group!

Although, I will be going on vacation in 7 days... Maybe I will just join in when I get home! hahah
  • samantha85
    samantha85 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would also LOVE to join this group! Since I am crazy, and I am a Canuck!

I like the idea of being accountable, I am fairly alone in this process of losing weight and love the support.

I did loose a bit this week, but I weigh myself fairly sporadically and I don't record my weights, I just go by whether or not I'm satisfied with what I see.

I started on MFP on April 17th, and I weighed 225. I currently weigh 213. My goal is to be below 200 by my brother's wedding on June 20th. My ultimate goal is to be 150 by April 6th, 2010. I've got a long road ahead :)
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Welcome steph and sam!

Thanks for the reward of being biggest loser this week. 1 lb does make a difference. I am back on track this month after a bad April. Too many excuses. :mad:

Here's to better results in May :flowerforyou:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group!

Although, I will be going on vacation in 7 days... Maybe I will just join in when I get home! hahah

Welcome Steph...no time like the present to join :smile:
    Just post your starting weight and I will add you to our team for weekly weigh ins on Weds.
    We start a new thread each Wed for weigh ins and results !!

Welcome and good luck !!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I would also LOVE to join this group! Since I am crazy, and I am a Canuck!

I like the idea of being accountable, I am fairly alone in this process of losing weight and love the support.

I did loose a bit this week, but I weigh myself fairly sporadically and I don't record my weights, I just go by whether or not I'm satisfied with what I see.

I started on MFP on April 17th, and I weighed 225. I currently weigh 213. My goal is to be below 200 by my brother's wedding on June 20th. My ultimate goal is to be 150 by April 6th, 2010. I've got a long road ahead :)

Welcome Sam I have your starting weight logged and we look forward to you joining our weekly weigh ins on Wed. Congrats on the weigh loss so far.
    We are all alittle crazy..lol Where do you live?

:flowerforyou:
  • kimgibbons
    kimgibbons Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group! I need to be held accountable for my food intake. I am fine with exercise but I just can't seem to stay on track with my food. My weight as of today is 133lbs. I am hoping to be down to 125lbs by May 31st and 120lbs by July 23rd (which is my 30th Birthday!)

I ran 4km this morning and will be doing a P90x exercise (Core Synergistics) tonight.

Good luck meeting your goals everyone!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    WOW!!:happy: Glad to see newbies!!! Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Now I figured it would be a good idea to post what your "Something New" will be this week. Then you are made accountable for that. AND I feel like I HAVE to do it if I write it.:happy:

My "Something New" this week for exercise is: I am bound determined to go for a bike ride. I bought a new bike and havent even used it yet. SO that is my goal.

My "Something New" this week for food is: try those Jello cups that are 60 calories. I love Jello and I have always thought that the premade cups would taste like rubber. So I will try them out as a good snack.

Healthymom2009, April was a bad month for me as well. time to get back on the wagon.

Good Luck everyone for the upcoming week's goals!!! GO TEAM CANADA!!!!:drinker:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Just checking in here . . . seeing how everyone is doing??????

I tried the Jello cups-they are actually 5 calories which is awesome!!! and they are actually good. good snack. glad i tried them out. havent gotten around to biking yet, it will be soon.

keep motivated everyone!!! have a good Mother Day to all you mothers out there!!