American Idol week of 5/5/09

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Adam- He's just too much, it's sensory overload. He's good and I know people love him but he and his tighty-tight pants and emo hair and eyeliner are just :noway:

Allison- She' s a rocker so this week was good to her

Kris- I thought he was good, but then again alot of times I think so and the judges don't. I do however, believe that he might be going home this week, I don't know if his fan base is big enough to keep him there.

Danny- OMG, it was HORRIBLE!!!!!! I was laughing it was so bad!!!!! But I think his fans will keep him here another week.

Discuss

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Adam- He's just too much, it's sensory overload. He's good and I know people love him but he and his tighty-tight pants and emo hair and eyeliner are just :noway:

Allison- She' s a rocker so this week was good to her

Kris- I thought he was good, but then again alot of times I think so and the judges don't. I do however, believe that he might be going home this week, I don't know if his fan base is big enough to keep him there.

Danny- OMG, it was HORRIBLE!!!!!! I was laughing it was so bad!!!!! But I think his fans will keep him here another week.

Discuss
  • Nicole85
    Nicole85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a huge fan of American Idol so I have to give my input :) I really love all of the contestants, which is really unusual for me because there is always one or two that I don't care for.

Adam- He is my all time favorite. He is soo sexy and sultry and he has got some amazing pipes. I want him to win but then again I think he could do better without American Idol. Either way, he will be a star.

Allison- I have mixed emotions about her performance. I did like the song, although, I do agree with the judges that she could have picked a better one. I wish she would have done "Piece of my heart", she would have rocked that song. I am an Allison fan, so I hope she sticks around.

Kris- Oh, Kris. I don't know what to say. He has always been one of my top guys, but last night his performance did not showcase him well. This week could very well be the end for him.

Danny- Oh my gosh!! Danny was my favorite in the beginning, but I have grown a little bored with him. I think he thinks too highly of himself. Last night, he thought he nailed that last note, ummm NO!! Simon was right, it did seems like something right out of a horror movie. Although, his performance was below standard, I think his fans will pull through for him.

I think either Kris or Allison is going home tonight. If I had to pick one to go, my vote is for Kris.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Adam, yep he did good...I think that him an Allison shared a wardrobe last night!!

Poor Danny...that was really bad and I :heart: him!

Kris, he did alright.

Allison did good too.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Based on last night's performances, Danny should be eliminated.
    But my fear,as I dialed the numbers for Kris, with limited busy signals, is that
    Kris may go home. Which really sucks if he does!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Last night was BAD BAD BAD...
    They should all go home!
    End the season already.....Kris and his little crooked smile.....Adam and his SCREAMING, Danny and his glasses, Allison and her missing personality....I'm .......done

Kim
  • kimber607
    Options
    Last night was BAD BAD BAD...
    They should all go home!
    End the season already.....Kris and is little crooked smile.....Adam and is SCREAMING, Danny and his glasses, Allison and her missing personality....I'm .......done

Kim

Kim,

You're done when I say you're done.

Max

You want to take this outside Max?
    Mmmmmm?
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I know Adam is over the top, but he's SO much better than everyone else... I don't like the screaming part either, but he is amazing.. he's so creative with what he can do with a song and when he isn't screaming, he can REALLY sing..

Danny was my fav from the beginning, but he's starting to fizzle for me.. last not was NOT good for him

Allison is very, very good and it's amazing she's only 17.. I think she should stick around..

Kris is not my favorite, he reminds me of Jason Casto from last year (although admittedly much better).. I do think he will do well later... he's very Justin Timberlake to me, which is probably why I'm not a fan..

My guess is Adam has it in the bag... last week was a fluke...
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Based on last night's performances, Danny should be eliminated.
    But my fear,as I dialed the numbers for Kris, with limited busy signals, is that
    Kris may go home. Which really sucks if he does!

I'm guessing most votes are via text.

I have verizon so I have to phone my votes for Allison in. :smile:
  • jenszoo
    jenszoo Posts: 19
    Options
    I think Adams over the top comes from his broadway background (He was in L.A. Wicked cast). But I still LOVE him!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I was not impressed by anyone this week.

and I'll say it again....Adam needs to be on stage in Vegas, not American Idol. :grumble:
  • kimber607
    Options

and I'll say it again....Adam needs to be on stage in Vegas, not American Idol. :grumble:

Keep saying it. All I'm doing is looking at your av. :love:

Max,
    Put your tongue back in your mouth

Kim
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options

Keep saying it. All I'm doing is looking at your av. :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I know Adam is over the top, but he's SO much better than everyone else... I don't like the screaming part either, but he is amazing.. he's so creative with what he can do with a song and when he isn't screaming, he can REALLY sing..

Danny was my fav from the beginning, but he's starting to fizzle for me.. last not was NOT good for him

Allison is very, very good and it's amazing she's only 17.. I think she should stick around..

Kris is not my favorite, he reminds me of Jason Casto from last year (although admittedly much better).. I do think he will do well later... he's very Justin Timberlake to me, which is probably why I'm not a fan..

My guess is Adam has it in the bag... last week was a fluke...

You are wise.

*WARNING, ELVIS IMPERSONATION*

Why Thank Yuh.. Thank Yuh very much... :tongue:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Worried for Danny. I really wanted him to make the top 3 cause that's when they usually come home and I'm from his hometown area. I'd love to see that, but he was not good last night. I was actually cringing. Sorry to say, but I'm hoping Allison goes. I like Adam, but I'm over him and I'm tired of the judges fawning over him. I like Kris, but not so great last night.