I NEED friends who will comment on my diary and exercise

Options

Replies

• gasweetshot
    Options
    add me:) im not on everyday but am trying to get back on regular....i lost 15 and feel off the wagon so i can use that support too!!!
  • gasweetshot
    Options
    congrats on you weightloss:) any tips on getting started?
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am THAT person!

Me too and I think it gets me in trouble sometimes, but I try to do it nicely...lol
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm me. Feel free to add me. I can get brutally honest and expect the same in return. I feel for you because I get so upset when I eat crappy and some MFP pals say "nice job". It should have been "what the *&%* were you thinking?! Get your act together." lol

Yes!! This is why I get in trouble, but some people don't handle constructive criticism well.
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm not perfect but I try. I think we are only a time zone different.
  • dtuplin324
    dtuplin324 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I':happy: ll help keep you accountable :happy:
  • rakesh714
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me too if you like---I'm a stickler for water!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    I'm looking for the same!!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I am that person, and I'm looking for the same :) Feel free to add me people!

And Andyloos - had a peek at your open diary. You're less than 100cals over today, I hope you're getting a little walk in or something to make that up ;-)
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    everyone on this thread can add me!
  • Tialove1
    Options
    I just signed up a few days ago, but you can add me if you like.
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me and anyone else that sees this and wants to support or be supported can add me as well
  • azcharli
    Options
    Hootsmamma
    You are welcome to add me too if you like---I'm a stickler for water!

She is the best person to add. This woman is pure dedication and she is AWESOME.
    You can add me too if you like. I love chatty Friends and I love to encourage people.
    Love you Hoots <3
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on MFP and am quick to provide support and honest feedback. Sometimes, I get busy, but more often than not I'm around. I've been here consistently since April, and I plan on staying for awhile. Feel free to add me. Same goes to everyone else!
  • carrie145
    Options
    I just deleted a LOT of "friends" because they never commented, or they thought this was Facebook!! I am down to like 12 friends, and I need more motivation as well!! Add me if you like!
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Why are you posting in here when you could be making healthy food or working out? Haha feel free to add me bro
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll comment. :D
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am not the "food police" per say but I am a firm believer in at least meeting your daily goals calorically......whatever it takes :) and as long as you comment also that would be great. I do not eat perfect and I own that