Body of a mom 50lbs down.

Options
123457»

Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I just want to show the apron as it is now. My tummy is not flat yet but I'm working on it. I hope it's not tmi but I'm getting asked about my flat tummy a lot and I feel some people would like to see what I have left.

DSC_6938.jpg
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I wish I bounced back like you did! Incrediable!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!!
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Nice, nice, NICE! Amazing job!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you give me hope :) Thank you for posting.

Oh, and I can totally relate to that first picture - one kid on the leg, one on the hip. Mine are about 2 years apart so I looked like that for a couple years :D
  • ABaggett2010
    ABaggett2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    way to go mama!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids yet, but the thought scares me. If I'm not happy about my body now, how would I look after having not one child but 2, 3... You have shown me it's possible to be happy about your weight NO MATTER WHAT! Much thanks for that!
  • coloradotiff
    coloradotiff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I totally just seen myself in your pic holding the kiddos cupcake. Thank you I can do this!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love your post. I'm sure it was VERY hard to carve out time for you in the midst of 2 kids and a family, to do this for you. I honor this hard work and your trim runner's bod is the best gift!! You're showing the little ones a great example.

-Terri
  • jenyak
    jenyak Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have the hanging skin on my tummy and I've only lost 30 lbs so far. I pray that mine goes away and looks as great as yours does!!!! You are a very inspiring mommy!! You Go Girl!!! :-D

THIS!!! x a million:)

Great work. Good job!

Ronney
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!