I'm a newbi

Options
:sad:
Hello all,
I am new here, and was just surfing the net to find something to help me, and stumbled into here.
I went to the doctor today, and got not great news about my health. He wants me to lose 10 pounds in 3 months, which I know I can do, but I have to get serious about it! Hopefully, this will help.

Good to meet ya'll

Replies

• whitte
    whitte Posts: 2
    Options
    :sad:
    Hello all,
    I am new here, and was just surfing the net to find something to help me, and stumbled into here.
    I went to the doctor today, and got not great news about my health. He wants me to lose 10 pounds in 3 months, which I know I can do, but I have to get serious about it! Hopefully, this will help.

Good to meet ya'll
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    welcome honestly ive been on here only 2 days and i think its wonderful and gives me lots to motovate me, and helps to talk to people who knows what im going through. i think you may like it and belive me you can do it.. we will help if posible.:flowerforyou:
  • Alligatorshirts
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I think if you enjoy keeping a journal, logging in data and seeing results, you'll enjoy this site. I've been a member just over a week, and I can feel that I've lost weight already. That is the key, "how you feel", not always what you weigh. I haven't started my exercise routine just yet because I'm getting over a bad sinus infection and still taking anti-biotics. I'm hoping to start Friday morning, and from there, my results should double. I'd suggest have fun, mingle with all the people here, and force yourself to enter the data regardless if you had a good day or a bad one.

I wish you success.
    as