One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Options

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Congratulations!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh Angie!! I knew it, I just knew it... you ARE stunning!! Congratulations on your success thus far. You have made such a huge transformation in one year and I absolutely agree that you deserve a Jamaica redo!! :tongue: I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments girl. :flowerforyou: You have gone through your share of ups and downs but you've continue to push yourself... you keep going and never give up. You WILL reach your goal and I am so completely happy for you. :bigsmile: You so deserve this Angie and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. You have been an inspiration and source of support and encouragement since I started my journey on MFP and I thank you for that!! I wish you continued success and CONGRATS again!!! :drinker:
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    Your smile says it all!!!! well done...:flowerforyou:
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    good for you. you did it. I can't wait to meet my goal. What an inspiration you are. Thank you.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    uahgiuaerhgujhejiot!!!!! Incredible you should be so proud of yourself, probably gives you that "I can conquer anything I put my mind to" kind of mentality. Good for you!
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOWSERS!!! That's amazing!!!! Friend me friend me pleeeeeeease!!!! Oh, btw Congrats! :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I want to send another thank you to everyone who has posted!!!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very motivating for me!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    awesome! I am so proud of your accomplishment!
  • cyndigre
    cyndigre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight lose! You look wonderful! Keep it up!
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • shmo1969
    shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration...you look fabulous!!
  • nikizalez
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics with us! You really motivated me to stick with it this time.
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Congrats! Great job you look amazing!
  • tgrant766
    Options
    whaaaoooo...yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Way to go!!!! Congratulations, keep up the good work
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You know what I find most amazing?! Your eyes. That's the part that tells the real story here. I can see how incredibly happy you are now. Congratulations! Keep it up!!!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    well you go girl!!!!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    AWESOME...AMAZING...such an inspiration
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    THank you so much for sharing! It's great to see your before and after and you have come SOOO far! ENJOY!!! And yes you definitely need a redo in Jamaica!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!