it figures

Options
well...i was on a roll....working out...eating right and the pounds slowly coming off. now I'm sick! Sore throat and a fever....i don't want to eat or drink anything. I'm hoping this doesn't hurt me too much. *sigh* Where is my orange juice?

Replies

• megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    well...i was on a roll....working out...eating right and the pounds slowly coming off. now I'm sick! Sore throat and a fever....i don't want to eat or drink anything. I'm hoping this doesn't hurt me too much. *sigh* Where is my orange juice?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're sick :flowerforyou: Just focus on getting better now - you'll get the rest straightened out when you get better! Hope you feel better soon!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Get yourself better is the right answer. Your body is not gonna pack on the pounds because you are not eating and drinking right overnight. Take vitamins and do your best to get in the nutrients that you need. Remember the addage........feed a cold starve a fever. Do your best to get the water and fluids in, this will make you feel better even though your throat is killing you now. You will be ok, see you when you feel better.....now where is my darned OJ.

:flowerforyou:
  • Yewkon
    Yewkon Posts: 34
    Options
    sorry to go off topic, but how do you get 213% in the Wii Fit long run. I've done all the runs, even the one around the island, and I'm always at 70% or so. Is it because I run too fast?
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    believe me i'm not sure how the game calculates these percentages but I just jog at a moderate pace and I try to keep it as steady as possible. I just do one pace all the way through and it's not about speed. I've tried RUNNING thinking that there might be a time element to the score but I ended up getting 40% lol.