Green Tea

Options
Ive read a lot of you guys drink green tea, whats a yummy brand too try?

Replies

• Funkystarr
    Options
    Ive read a lot of you guys drink green tea, whats a yummy brand too try?
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    For me I just buy what is on sale.....right now I have Hy Vee brand it it tastes good.:smile:
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Options
    I really like TAO
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    In all honesty, does green tea actually work? Water already makes me run to the bathroom. When I drink tea, it makes me go more often. in this case, does it mean that it is water weight that is being lost?
  • markfloyd
    markfloyd Posts: 69
    Options
    Whether or not the Green Tea is useful for weight loss should not be the question. All research does lead in that direction. However, Green Tea is loaded with Flavonoids and EGCG which is good for the body and Heart especially. In all Countries where the most Centurians reside you will find they drink Tea several times a day.
  • markfloyd
    markfloyd Posts: 69
    Options
    And I find that the Bigelow brand has the best flavor.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I like Republic of Tea - especially Pomegranate. Great iced.
  • jjackson
    jjackson Posts: 17
    Options
    I like Trader Joe's Green Tea :drinker:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    I've struggled for Candidas for years so BIJA tea works best (organic deep cleansing tea) for my digestion
    Yogi Tea is great too! I love the flavor. Both 0 calories
  • AndreaMMil
    AndreaMMil Posts: 165
    Options
    Numi Tea, Gunpowder Green... yum!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I was drinking Trader Joe's brand. After talking to Razboo, I switched to Lipton. Much more flavor and bolder:drinker:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    Lipton
    its tasty
    makes me feel like im drinking juice haha
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    I just grab whatever is on sale, unless it's Lipton. Just about every tea they make is horribly wimpy and steeping it longer doesn't help.
  • nyme3
    nyme3 Posts: 1
    Options
    the green tea i drink is Zen Matcha. its rather expensive but filled with electrolites at help with my free readicals as well. I'll say this it is an aquired taste, but once you get used to it, you'll love it too.