Day 14 of 30 Day Shred Results & Pics

Options
Day 14 Results: I lost 1/2 inch in my arms and waist and 1/4 inch in my hips and legs!!! :) With a total so far of 5 inches!!!!!!!!!! I feel great and I'm gaining a lot of strength. Oh yeah, and I hate Jillian Michaels lol. Slow progress but I'm seeing small changes.

Day 1
2152.jpg
Day 14
003.jpg

Day 1
216.jpg
Day 14
004.jpg

Replies

• ofthevalley
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations! I love the Shred.
  • LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! It's hard work but I can tell it'll make a difference. I'm looking forward to Day 30!
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're doing Amazing! I can definitely see the changes!!! Level 2 is a Killer huh!

I'm also doing the Shred at the moment, I will hopefully be at Day 13 by the end of today (I'm doing it twice a day to achieve the whole 30 days before Christmas, which is INSANE)

Please feel free to add me as a friend, it's always great having similar goals with people. Savvy85
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You've got some amazing results in such a short time....keep at it and you'll be out buying 100 bikinis all in different colors :)
  • LoonyBird720
    Options
    WOW, I don't know if I could do it twice a day. Those Plank Jacks make me want to throw up lol!! I've been doing the shred + 30 minutes of walking/biking every day.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    awesome job, great results at 14 days!
  • LoonyBird720
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    AMAZING difference! I'm on day 11, and I wish I had taken pictures when I started. I did take measurements, but haven't remeasured yet. You can notice quite a difference in your pictures, though - awesome job!

I'm doing the 30DS, too, so anyone else that is can feel free to add me. It's not easy sometimes to sneak it in every day!
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It is wonderful to see the changes. Great job!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    wow...there is a definite change! keep it up!
  • LoonyBird720
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! :)
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! The toning in your waist and arms is very apparent!
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    You have toned up do much and there is clear definition in your torso! Good job!
  • oeys
    oeys Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! I agree that you'd really notice it off your arms and waist! I've completed 11 days and finding level 2 a killer! Find it difficult to get the time to do it with a toddler and 6 month old but you've just made me more determined! Well done you!!
  • jamiehobson
    Options
    Well done! Can definately see the difference!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Only two weeks and what a difference. Stick it out! It's smart of you to put yourself out there for people to see. True inspiration!!!
    I am starting the shred next week. As this week I have strep throat.
  • amber_bamber09
    amber_bamber09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I am also doing the 30DS Feel free to add me if you'd like. Amazing results dear*
  • codycaca1
    codycaca1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing results for being only half way through the program. I can see a big difference in your arms and just the over all tonedness of your body!!
    Great work :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see a big difference! You definitely look more smooth and toned. Way to go! This gives me motivation to keep Shredding!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! Great results for day 14!!! Can't wait to see your 30 day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!